AJ 11/12 Countdown Pack (idea&release???)

I was thinking about these countdown packs and how there are only certain shoes that I want (AJ IV, VI) and not the complete pack. The only complete pack Iwant will be the 11/12 pack. Then I got to thinking about the colors. My ideal pack would be Black/Red 11(Playoff) and Black/White 12 (Playoffs) and I wouldcall the pack "Playoffs Pack" or "Black Out Pack". What is your ideal 11/12 pack? Also, I know I'm getting ahead of the game, butdoes anyone know when we can expect to see the 11/12 pack?

^wut are you talkin about? MJ wore his concords in the playoffs and then he was fined because in the playoffs the bulls wore all black shoes, so Nike gave hima pair of space jams. ( he also wore Penny Hardaways shoe during the playoffs)

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

black/red XI's werent playoffs, columbias were

columbias were all stars, jordan wore concords in playoffs in his return year, and black/red in the playoffs the next year i believe

^^^correct. the columbias were the all-stars. jordan wore the concords the first game he put the 23 on his jersey. then, when he got fined, he then wore thespacejams. but lets not forget, during the first rounds of those playoffs, he wore the shadow x and the 45 jersey before he wore any of the xi's. then thefollowing year, jordan wore the blk/red xi's...along w/ his twin, ron harper...haha!!!

this question has be asked before, but i want both shoes to be mids, and preferably white/red XII and space jam XIs

Originally Posted by shaqrules

^^^correct. the columbias were the all-stars. jordan wore the concords the first game he put the 23 on his jersey. then, when he got fined, he then wore the spacejams. but lets not forget, during the first rounds of those playoffs, he wore the shadow x and the 45 jersey before he wore any of the xi's. then the following year, jordan wore the blk/red xi's...along w/ his twin, ron harper...haha!!!

Yep every pair after the Xi's ron harper wore almost every jordan after that...guess he thought he was baby mike because he was in the slam dunkcontest
roll.gif

This argument over whats called playoffs and whats not is just another reasons all together why I hate that nickname.

Just use the colorway. It makes it so much easier.

Originally Posted by ijapino

This argument over whats called playoffs and whats not is just another reasons all together why I hate that nickname.

Just use the colorway. It makes it so much easier.

Yep!
tongue.gif

I read and understand what ijapino was talking about, but since when did MJ ever wear Columbias in the playoffs?
laugh.gif
They were worn for the all-star game thatyear to match the jersey and shorts. The colors on them don't even come close to matchin the Bulls uniforms. Wow!

I was 10 to 11 years old back then and i still remember most of the shoes that Mike wore.
If you were watching the games then you know, if not then dont speak on it at all.

JORDAN BRAND - Please release the Air Jordan 11/12 Retro Countdown Pack as follows.
Air Jordan XI Retro - Spacejam Edition - Black-White-Royal-Blue (#45 on the back instead of 23)
Air Jordan XII Retro Mid - White-Varsity Red (We need these as close to the OGs as you can get them!)

What about the Warren Sapp Air Jordan XI Retro Exclusives? They were just like the Spacejams but they had the Red jumpman and kept the clear soles. Pleasebring all of these shoes back JB, this is what we want!

I think this will get locked. It's already been confirmed that the XI/XII Pack consists of the SJ's and the White/Red XII

damn, just the sound of the 11's and 12's in one sentence is getting me pumped up.

i can't wait.

also for the 20's and the 3's.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom