AJ 11/12 Countdown Pack (idea&release???)

Originally Posted by 2Quino3

Concords XI with 45 on the back...
pimp.gif

White red XII´s...

Stop talking right now.

How in the right mind state can you think that they are going to release the concords with the 45 on the back. Lets be serious here.

its going to be the taxi and sj
Any one that knows, knows that jb will not be able to pull through with the wht/red specially with the red gum bottom and I hope its the sj I want to wear minemore often....

yo has anyone else heard that the sj's are gonna be low tops? please don't kill me like that. i'd rather they just not bring it back at all.

I started a thread about this topic few months back.
Few weeks back, someone started it again.
Now you started it. What a great topic indeed.
From the thread I started, nobody (I assume almost none) expects Columbias.
Mostly are Black/Red, Space Jams, Concords. Concords are a little lesser because DMP were released.

Anyway,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
MICHAEL WORE BLACK/RED FOR PLAYOFF!

Anyone peep the XI/XII NEW INFO, SMH

A newbie says both sneakers will include nike air..SMH..

I HATE UNCONFIRMED INFO

^^^ you know that there's an edit button right?

anyways, yeah in the other post, someone said it would be columbia XIs and french blue XIIs, 2 not-so-great colorways... lets pray JB changes their mind

This is that perfect pack since they are similar colorways... Blk/Wht XII "Playoffs" & Spacejam XI

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I think this will get locked. It's already been confirmed that the XI/XII Pack consists of the SJ's and the White/Red XII

Really? I'm happy with that.

LOOKIN GBACK AT THIS POST, DONT A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL STUPID FOR "CONFIRMING" THE SPACE JAM AND WHITE/RED COLORWAY FOR THE PACKAGE
ITS NOTHING BUT HOOP DREAMS NOW......
WHO KNOWS, IT MIGHT BE PART OF THIS "TRIPLE PACKAGE" RUMOR I'VE READ ABOUT, JUST GOTTA WAIT AND SEE

Originally Posted by yaw1800

LOOKIN GBACK AT THIS POST, DONT A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL STUPID FOR "CONFIRMING" THE SPACE JAM AND WHITE/RED COLORWAY FOR THE PACKAGE
ITS NOTHING BUT HOOP DREAMS NOW......
WHO KNOWS, IT MIGHT BE PART OF THIS "TRIPLE PACKAGE" RUMOR I'VE READ ABOUT, JUST GOTTA WAIT AND SEE
you have nothing better to do then search for old threads?
alien.gif

and you had to type in caps...
tired.gif

I would have like to see a completely new colorway of the patent leather XI's. And just leave the old colorways to rest. But if I had to pick and OG cw itwould be the Columbia's and the white/red XII's.

Back
Top Bottom