AJ 2010 designers revealed...

i like the 2k9 but not the price. if the the 25 is not that high of a price and looks good id get it.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

twenty-ten, garbage most likely

Finally, someone actual said it right, "twenty-ten". Saying "two thousand ten" is the equivalent to saying "the year one thousand ninehundred ninety-nine". Did we say that in '99?

Hope they collab on something
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

Just got word that it's a Tinker/Mark Smith/Jason Mayden collaboration. Of course others will work on the design, but I was told those are the main 3 guys on the job.

Mayden? May as well get D. Edwards.

Why oh why can't Avar fill in instead of Mayden?

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Super Producer J wrote:

To me, sounds like a hell of a lot of people to be the "main guys" on a project.

****patiently awaits the final outcome****
These three designed on the Air Zoom Generation (Lebron I), just to give you an idea of what they are capable of together...

Tinker, Eric Avar and Aaron Cooper actually designed the AZG.

laugh.gif
, I think the AZG is trash.

nike-HTM-420x249.jpg

Drop Mayden, and this should've been the design team behind the 25th anniversary shoe. (For those of you who are really into street culture, you'llknow who that is in the middle
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

These are gonna be over $200 guaranteed if we've learned anything from JB
Nope im guessin $195.00
XX3s-$185
09'-$190
10'-Fill in the Blank

But Take Jason Mayden out, and we'll get a classic shoe.

I can't wait to peep these bad bois. I hope it has the classic "Air Jordan" colorway. I want these to have that look that if you're downtown,and someone walks by with some heat on, that screams Air Jordan, that it just makes you want to hit the nearest footlocker up to cop. I want these to have thatlook that make you keep looking at 'em; and to Jordan Brand please I repeat please no more "PATENT LEATHER"

Back
Top Bottom