AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

So you only want the shoe cause its "limited"?
I know a few people who only go for limited releases. Just so they can "break dudes necks" 
mean.gif
 It is what it is though. 

Here's my pair that was picked up yesterday. I like it and I understand why so many people are upset about this year's version but it is what it is..you either pass and search for a 2004 pair or you go for the 2013.

I paid tax on my Eastbay order for the Knicks 1's..... What state are you in? I know the law says as long as you have a presence in the state you will have to charge tax to the customers..... NY is broke so they have been hitting all online retailers to do this..... They have been winning too.....
Yo, you go anywhere to get tickets around LI? 

I'm shooting for RSVP at Roosevelt or NTNY, if that fails NDC or bust. 

Just seen the TD sizes of these and wtf!? Why do they have the entire outer sole all black instead of red and black?
frown.gif
I thought maybe they were infant sizes but I keep seeing pics of these listed under TD sizes up to around 10c.

why do a raffle and raise the price on a show that isnt 100% to the its predecessors like the main part (3m) is gone thats just a slap in the face to me but good look and congrats for those who dont care and coppin anyway i dont judge more power to u and ur collection 

why do a raffle and raise the price on a show that isnt 100% to the its predecessors like the main part (3m) is gone thats just a slap in the face to me but good look and congrats for those who dont care and coppin anyway i dont judge more power to u and ur collection 
You mean to tell me it's only the 13s you realized this about?

It's been like this for years...Quality ain't going back up.

I look at the 2004 and want them...Gonna get these first and make my decision to keep or not.

Last edited:
its not only this im just saying its kinda like wow never seen it this bad besides the flue games with nubuck rather then leather and not all the quality sucks (i agree it goes down but not as low as ppl make it seem) did u see the black and white cements for 2012 they were really really good all other ivs that year were decent quality and the mb sucked 

You can't even see the 3m with the naked eye so what's the uproar about? Can't take cool pics of your XIII?

You can't even see the 3m with the naked eye so what's the uproar about? Can't take cool pics of your XIII?
man people will complain about anything

i understand to a certain degree why people are complaining but o say they wont cop because of the 3m is crazy

i have a pair of the 04's but i forgot they even have 3m on them until the thread started

some people are also ******ed to think they will be able to cop a DS pair of 04's

the shoes dropped in 04 and it cant be that many DS pair for sale

I'd rather have these...

Another color-up that MJ wore in game that Nike/JB feel the need to ignore...:rolleyes

Add in there the Low Cut Playoff XI's...Low Cut Concord XI's (I know he didn't wear them in game but you get the idea)...

Reading through all of these posts now does make me a bit disappointed in JB.  There was a time when the only people that got J's were the ones that could afford em while the rest just had to drool over them.  Nowadays it isn't even about whom can afford anymore.  It's about releasing a retro series with stock so small only a few can get them.  It creates a frenzy, people get hurt, and JB kicks their feet up and counts the cash.  I really wasn't worried at all about the 3m.  But I'm starting to see everyone's point.  Why release a retro that is far from the original?  That's slapping the true J fans in the face.  I do still want these, and I know whether I get them or not it won't affect JB's pockets any, but I am pretty disappointed at this point. 

I'd rather have these...

Another color-up that MJ wore in game that Nike/JB feel the need to ignore...:rolleyes

Add in there the Low Cut Playoff XI's...Low Cut Concord XI's (I know he didn't wear them in game but you get the idea)...

Why do they release stuff like the Squadron Blue and not this :smh:

ANYONE KNOW THE TIMEFRAME FOR WHEN THEY POST THE TWEET FOR RSVP? ISN'T IT ANYTIME BETWEEN 8AM AND 5PM USUALLY?
It's usually randomly during store hours Memph. Usually I'd say it's between 10 am and about 4pm. Nike Chicago always seems to hit around 3 or 3: 30.

Back
Top Bottom