AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

The red looks a tad brighter in the official pix. Official pix are always more vibrant than the actual shoes themselves. People are reaching for anything just to repeat over and over that they're not copping. We get it seriously we do.

couldn't agree more

The red looks a tad brighter in the official pix. Official pix are always more vibrant than the actual shoes themselves. People are reaching for anything just to repeat over and over that they're not copping. We get it seriously we do.

Well there is actually people who are upset and speak up when JB is doing us wrong... The people that say oh well, its not right, take my $180 for shoes that are supposed to at least resemble the original version, are the reason JB is not afraid to drop a shoe without any of the "main" features and still charge a price hike..... And then have the nerve to post a pic that is on point with the originals to try to pass off the variants.... Its a shame that you are trying to clown people for complaining... If you want to buy then buy, but please don't try to down those who are done being ****** by JB year after year..

Last edited:
Just got these in the store today... MASSIVELY disappointed. Not in the lack of 3M, but the red. It looks so dark that it's almost a team red... :smh:

Haha I got lights at my park.. I don't give a f--- about no 3M. A lot of crossing guards are going to be upset tho. Ball players will live.

Well there is actually people who are upset and speak up when JB is doing us wrong... The people that say oh well, its not right, take my $180 for shoes that are supposed to at least resemble the original version, are the reason JB is not afraid to drop a shoe without any of the "main" features and still charge a price hike..... And then have the nerve to post a pic that is on point with the originals to try to pass off the variants.... Its a shame that you are trying to clown people for complaining... If you want to buy then buy, but please don't try to down those who are done being ****** by JB year after year..
I didn't try to down or clown anyone. How many times are people going to repeatedly parrot the same ish over and over again? If you're not copping, I don't care. I'm watching the same cats say the same stuff over and over and over again. You're talking about these 13's looking like variants but you just copped those pleather olives 
laugh.gif
? Ok my dude. Jordan isn't ******g anybody. They aren't forcing anyone to purchase their products.

I didn't try to down or clown anyone. How many times are people going to repeatedly parrot the same ish over and over again? If you're not copping, I don't care. I'm watching the same cats say the same stuff over and over and over again. You're talking about these 13's looking like variants but you just copped those pleather olives :lol: ? Ok my dude. Jordan isn't ******g anybody. They aren't forcing anyone to purchase their products.

I think you have the wrong person on your funny Olive comment........

I think you have the wrong person on your funny Olive comment........
If so my bad fam. I know you were dropping knowledge about how limited they would be. All I'm saying is let the people that want to cop, cop. If people still have 04's then that's what's up. Some of us actually wear our shoes so we don't have them anymore. I'm copping regardless because the red isn't that much darker and I don't really care about 3M. Don't rain on my parade is all I'm saying 
happy.gif

the **** u guys need 3 pairs of the same shoes for? thats just greedy, let others have a legit chance of gettin em..hypebeasts like yall are the reason nike/jb keep raisin these prices smh.. "i need one pair to rock and 2 to stock" drop 170 on em just to stare and drool over em

the **** u guys need 3 pairs of the same shoes for? thats just greedy, let others have a legit chance of gettin em..hypebeasts like yall are the reason nike/jb keep raisin these prices smh.. "i need one pair to rock and 2 to stock" drop 170 on em just to stare and drool over em
You don't have to wear every single pair of kicks that you buy son. People collect sneakers just like anything else. Some people collect figurines and ish like that and have multiples of the same one, not so different with sneakers mo.

Besides, it's not like they're spending your money...

I buy as many as I want because I can. Who are you to me? 1 to rock, one to ice, 3rd to use as trade bait. If they look like these pics when I get them they will be in someone else's hands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom