AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Damn, and I remember the days when the manager at NikeLA would call me to see if I wanted each release, go in pick up with no problem and head home. Seems like it was just yesterday.

DJ Kishi
Thanks glad I got that cleared up. Bought some on eBay for 200 and I thought they were fake for a moment...

More like 3 people lined up but i know the owner so i skip the line and the people that been waiting mad as hell
laugh.gif
LOL no one is mad as hell.  You are over 6 weeks late to finally get some sort of app/program/something to get the RSVP's and you want to make a million posts like you're the first.  We all created or bought something to get RSVP's as far back as the DB release, some even before that.  The people trying to make money simply put in their sig that they could snipe RSVP's for people.  I guess they didn't feel the need to make 50 posts and act like they had the shiny new toy in the neighborhood that no one else had.  When in reality, a ton of us already had the toy and were playing with it inside.

Haha sorry man, but you're just really late to the party. 

More like 3 people lined up but i know the owner so i skip the line and the people that been waiting mad as hell
laugh.gif
LOL no one is mad as hell.  You are over 6 weeks late to finally get some sort of app/program/something to get the RSVP's and you want to make a million posts like you're the first.  We all created or bought something to get RSVP's as far back as the DB release, some even before that.  The people trying to make money simply put in their sig that they could snipe RSVP's for people.  I guess they didn't feel the need to make 50 posts and act like they had the shiny new toy in the neighborhood that no one else had.  When in reality, a ton of us already had the toy and were playing with it inside.

Haha sorry man, but you're just really late to the party. 
laugh.gif
repped

So they do have 3m now? Haven't been paying attention but saw this on kof saying offical image and saying has 3m?

With the release of the Air Jordan 13 “Bred” right around the corner, official images of the shoe have finally surfaced. Known for it’s black panther inspiration, the shoe includes extras such as 3M along the upper, as well as a hologram located at the heel. The classic “Bred” colorway is composed of black mesh / leather and red nubuck. The shoe will officially release to Jordan Brand dealers this Saturday, January 12, 2013, with retail set for $160.

So they do have 3m now? Haven't been paying attention but saw this on kof saying offical image and saying has 3m?

With the release of the Air Jordan 13 “Bred” right around the corner, official images of the shoe have finally surfaced. Known for it’s black panther inspiration, the shoe includes extras such as 3M along the upper, as well as a hologram located at the heel. The classic “Bred” colorway is composed of black mesh / leather and red nubuck. The shoe will officially release to Jordan Brand dealers this Saturday, January 12, 2013, with retail set for $160.

NO 3M they messed it up and you see how they put $160 when the price is already set at $170

Last edited:
Well, the material in the mesh might still be made by 3M.  But it's not the reflective scochlite (or whatever) material that the OG and 04's had.  They just don't reflect.  That's most everyone's biggest gripe.

Look at mkc1983's pics and you can see the difference in the 2013's lack of 3M. Hope this helps.

Here are my pics comparing the new ones and the 04s:

122yhk2.jpg

2evsvow.jpg

(04s on the bottom).

probably not noticeable due to using my iphone as cam, but the red on the 04 is darker. Also, the red suede on the side is higher on the 04.

The new "reflective" material on the new 13 is more bright when there is light compared to 04, but it doesn't reflect well when it's dark.

Well, the material in the mesh might still be made by 3M.  But it's not the reflective scochlite (or whatever) material that the OG and 04's had.  They just don't reflect.  That's most everyone's biggest gripe.

Thats what I was thinking. The panel still has some shine to it.

I use the crosswalks ill be ight without 3m

kof twitter confirmed it wont have 3m and the retail 170 but as for the comparison i personal think if u go out on a summers day the 04 release ur def going see some of the 3m it doesnt have to be a flash it works pretty good off most lights (far as i seen i dont own the 04 release yet)

I plan on passing on these. Last minute decision really lol. Got to save up for future releases. If anyone wants a RSVP at NTSF, PM me.

Is anyone receiving their mobile tweet nofitications late? I got my NTNY one like within a minute, when its usually instant. Luckily I had my browser set to refresh every 6 seconds so I did it at 20 secs(shown)... hopefully that was enough. Was caught up watching an auction end on eBay, otherwise I would've done it way faster and before '20 secs'

Back
Top Bottom