AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

i dont know why some of yall are complaining? who cares if they restock? what if theres no 3M or the shade of red is off? 

you guys are acting like every time JB decides to retro a shoe, you're surprised its not exactly like the OG's or first retros.

I have the 04 pair and i beat them to death, so when i finally have a chance to cop me a new pair, why wouldnt i get them?

This is why the "GAME" has changed. Grown *** people crying over the littlest things. Get outta here 
laugh.gif

COOOOOOL STORY BRO!
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We all have freedom of speech so we all decide to voice our opinion in one way or another...

Some just decide to whine about quality and still dish out or e-camp for an opp and then there's some who whine and legitimately pass.

Honestly, that's the name of the game. Who cares if the next dude gets his... just worry about yourself, my dude.

If they don't want it... more for the rest of us 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Seems like these are more limited then the QS Thunder IV...
 My local connect says the numbers are about the same for him, he got the same number of thunders as he did these... only 24 pair.... but with all JB is doing wouln't be surprised to see them again in a couple months...still a must cop since I sold my ds 04's in late 2004....

Its a whole different game now
I was ready for these... Grails!
but now? i had the chance to get a guaranteed ticket today
but decided to sleep in
the quality... the 3m... the restocks
and the fact that JB is playing us for fools and will probably release a pair with
3m within the next year or two really turned me off to these
I might try my luck on NDC but if not no biggie
will just put this cash on some more air max or royal 1s

You just said EXACTLY what's on my mind right now(minus the restocks part, idc about that once I pass I pass)

I just don't care about these anymore really. I deemed the 2010 flints as not worth retail with the mesh/feel, idk why these would be different...it's the thought of the colorway that has eluded me 2 times already being obtainable for retail again that has me wanting to go for it...I feel like they almost aren't worth it though right about now. Oh well though, guess that's 1 more for other people if I do pass.

I can't wait for these to drop on NDC and FTL and FA...

Gonna brew my coffee, roll some bleezys, watch some naked beezies and cop this ****. 

I can't wait for these to drop on NDC and FTL and FA...

Gonna brew my coffee, roll some bleezys, watch some naked beezies and cop this ****. 

Is that where you are gonna try? Are those
The best options?

Back
Top Bottom