AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

wtfjaguars.gif

LOL ya that's him! I don't wanna end up missing out and put you guys thru 2 weeks of that!

Do these release at sports chalet in LA?

I like shoes like I like naked women and fat overpacked swishers. Who the **** is Richards?

you're an idiot. Stop smoking crack... 

Hey I love all of the above! You know,
The #1 Jordan supplier in the Midwest. CoxSportingGoods!

DAMNNNNNITTTT!!!!! 

just realized that I HAVE to get to NTSF early... Niner's game starts at 5pm and I need to get away from SF by 1pm. Gotta take some bowls and purple hazey dreams. 

LOL all about the JET$ FOOL
EDIT: check ****'S 8====D's
Lol yeah that pic is it! Jets and sharks are terrible. I heard the little dots are still 3M sewn individually on. This is true cdang?
Russell Westbrook is terrible. He looks like a ninja turtle... a ******ed one at that. He should be the rep for DADA spinner shoes HAHAHAHAHA

DAMNNNNNITTTT!!!!! 

just realized that I HAVE to get to NTSF early... Niner's game starts at 5pm and I need to get away from SF by 1pm. Gotta take some bowls and purple hazey dreams. 

What size did you win at NTSF? I replied to the DM in like 165 seconds and STILL didn't get in!!! It's gotta be rigged!! Hopefully I can get in for the black history month spizikes you said you really liked. Go Patrick Willis on em!

DAMNNNNNITTTT!!!!! 

What size did you win at NTSF? I replied to the DM in like 165 seconds and STILL didn't get in!!! It's gotta be rigged!! Hopefully I can get in for the black history month spizikes you said you really liked. Go Patrick Willis on em!
sz 69. I have big *** feet but no toes. NUBBED 

When did I say I liked the BHM Spizikes? Are you taking early bong rips in OKC? 
roll.gif

Russell Westbrook is terrible. He looks like a ninja turtle... a ******ed one at that. He should be the rep for DADA spinner shoes HAHAHAHAHA

Hahahhannahahahah hahahahajahaa too much!!

Do you think if I line up at my local footlocker at 5 PM Tomorrow I will have a shot at these when the mall
Opens??

Hahahhannahahahah hahahahajahaa too much!!

Do you think if I line up at my local footlocker at 5 PM Tomorrow I will have a shot at these when the mall
Opens??
You don't wanna go there pal

Feel free to use one of them as your new avy! 

I think you gotta try 5pm the day of. That's when they release to the general public. Bring your tent and stove cuz you'll get hungry! 

You don't wanna go there pal

Feel free to use one of them as your new avy! 

I think you gotta try 5pm the day of. That's when they release to the general public. Bring your tent and stove cuz you'll get hungry! 

Alright, thank you for the release date info and the laughs. I will have chef boy ar deeeee spaghetti o's to make sure I make it thru the night. I don't know what I would do without my NT fam. Thank you CDANG

Alright, thank you for the release date info and the laughs. I will have chef boy ar deeeee spaghetti o's to make sure I make it thru the night. I don't know what I would do without my NT fam. Thank you CDANG
No doubt, sauerkraut! Be ez, ya beezy! Lol Spaghetti-O's... UPGRADE TO BIG BOY STATUS... RAVIOLI BOYYYY!!! 

MONEY SHOT~~~ O:

BAH!!! GLUE STAIN

Last edited:
No DM back. More of a reason to double up on the white/black pair....I'll be lucky if I only get one pair.

My stores said they're calling Friday morning. I'm sure everyone that won there will be working a shift at those stores today or tomorrow anyway though. Hopefully when these re release in 2 months ALL the pairs made drop and we won't have stores getting 12 pairs each

Back
Top Bottom