AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Death to Kicksdeals!! ::tongue:umps fist::
Random, but I find "kickdeals" so much easier to say :lol:

Last edited:
Well I won the raffle I entered at champs. On to the next two pairs I'm looking for!
devil.gif

just called my locals and they are getting less than they did of the breds......im in canada if that matters but thats got me heated

For those who wonder why SNS aint put them up, taken from their fb page "Attention Jordan lovers! The Air Jordan 13 Retro drops tomorrow Saturday January 12th at 11.00 CET in store at Sneakersnstuff. As usual it will be available online one hour later for our Swedish customers. If we have any pairs left after the weekend they will be released Monday January 14th during the day. No set time for that release..."

Only chance I have of getting these is online . Local spot said I was too late , all the pairs had be accounted for

seems like shops are getting their shipments late. local place near me just got theres in and they usually never get any of the limited retros.

I find it funny how people get mad about spot getting shouted out....GET REAL the only reason you know about these sites are from past people dropping the names or KICKSDEALS.
I find it funny how people get mad about spot getting shouted out....GET REAL the only reason you know about these sites are from past people dropping the names or KICKSDEALS.

I couldn't agree more. & please stop with this 3M nonsense.

People at Bows and Arrows Berkeley already camping. 4 guys out there, 12 pairs total.
Ill see whats up in the morning.

i'd call it a limited gr, most stores are getting them just not that many pair. i was shocked when social status said they we're doing a raffle. glad i got 2 pair on lock. i think it should be pretty easy to cop here in pittsburgh tho

Last edited:
It's really not that bad. And it's under 250. Might not get hit with customs. 245 shipped is not terribly bad. All sold out already. Seems like most all of the Euro sites are this price now anyway. Copping off US sites is damned near impossible.
roll.gif

Thats ebay prices my dude. 

Back
Top Bottom