AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Shiekhs in Fairfield, CA screwed a few people today. They said that they would hand out bracelets at 2PM. Got to the mall around 12 to see what the line looked like and didn't see people outside where they said it would be. I called over to Shiekhs and they said it they handed them out at 11-1130. Good job. Looks like it's online for me in the morning or FNL if I fail to cop. 
That's in my home town! I've never copped from there and thanks to you, probably won't whenever I'm in town.

Last edited:
Damn what's up with this one ?? This ones tough to grab ! Anyone have a good leed, pls PM. Tks

I got an invoice from them for pair shipped for 243 gbp which sounded great to me, but then they sent me an email saying they need and additional 15 gbp to ship to the US. Plus the chance of customs on top of $415, I'm going to have to try my luck on this side of the pond. If i cant get for retail, there is always the chance of a restock. Either way I don't care im not about to lose sleep over them.

I got an invoice from them for pair shipped for 243 gbp which sounded great to me, but then they sent me an email saying they need and additional 15 gbp to ship to the US. Plus the chance of customs on top of $415, I'm going to have to try my luck on this side of the pond. If i cant get for retail, there is always the chance of a restock. Either way I don't care im not about to lose sleep over them.

415 for ONE pair? :x

I called Finishline in the mall they said they gave out tickets but they're expecting another shipment tonight so it's fcfs after they given out all the pairs with tickets

415 for ONE pair?
sick.gif
No two pair!!! lol 

anybody get these early? whats the quality like? i still have my pair crispy from 04, but i can def use a pair to beat into the ground if they're decently up to par...?

what do you guys think?

two pair****

Watch out bro they will send you and email saying add 15 gbp for shipping to the usa, and of course customs fees are possible. I tried ordering from them a couple days ago, the shoes have been up on their site for a few days now. Not trying to talk you out of it, just letting you know what to expect!

Thanks for the heads up I just went with HS because Ive dealt with them before

Damn I guess I got lucky at HS. There was no lag and all sizes right when I checked and I was able to change sizes once and transfer $ to my paypal and then checkout with order confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom