AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

i haaaaaaaaaaate this.

got a sz 13 off eastbay though (first time theyve came through for me)

clicked the fnl link and they didnt have any sizes available to click.

NDC took them right out of my cart after 3 seconds.

Guess I wasn't the only one that had that FNL problem. Thought it was my ipad and safari.

I never even had a chance on any site. I was on fnl, and footlocker early (fail), and ndc when i got the twitter link, fail. Oh well. Guess no pair for me.

whats up with eastbay and footlocker? been trying to add to cart, but "All shoes in this size are currently reserved in customer carts. Sometimes reserved shoes become available again. We suggest you attempt adding your size to your cart again in a few minutes. To learn more, check this out."

same here bro, been doing that for the last 15mins

It cracks me up when people say "easy cop" when you have to get out of bed early as hell on your day off from work and be a ******g keyboard commando in order to get them. An easy cop is when you wake up at 10, eat a nice breakfast, go get a haircut, then walk into the store around lunchtime and grab your size.

Also not salty because I got my two pairs, i just wish it actually was easy to do so.
No.  Easy cop is when the link goes live, you select your size, add to cart and checked out.  Which is what I did.  That's an easy cop.  Who cares if we have to be awake at 8am, I'm up at 5am every morning anyways.
Exactly. Adults wake up early every day.  And when you can spend 5 minutes behind your computer instead of waiting outside in the cold for hours, that is an "easy cop".

Not bragging that I got them.  Just stating a fact.

whats up with eastbay and footlocker? been trying to add to cart, but "All shoes in this size are currently reserved in customer carts. Sometimes reserved shoes become available again. We suggest you attempt adding your size to your cart again in a few minutes. To learn more, check this out."
same here bro, been doing that for the last 15mins
I'm not saying give up, but by the time you get this message, you probably have a 0.000001% chance of actually getting the shoe.

smh....i just don't understand how i've been 0-2 on the last 2 breds, but was 4-4 last year!!(online purchasing) smh  just to test the validity I attempted to add size 18, i'm a 14, and still got the message of all pairs in this size already...blah blah...never had a problem throughout my teenage years-90's to get my pair    </3

Those days are far over thanks to all the hype beast and resellers. I remember walking into a warehouse shoe sale back in the day at 3pm and copped by space jams. You can't do that anymore.

Yeah, I woke up at 5am which is no biggie because I hit the gym at 6am then go to the gym. Link went live, went on NDC and got my pair with ease. No errors , no site went down.

#easy

I was able to get thru on finishline. They rarely fail me. Just have to be patient and keep trying.

There were way more Bred XI's out there it seems...Most sizes were gone when I clicked the NDC link.

so do people just "add to cart" for fun and not check out? lol can't believe im still trying these sites when they should all be sold out by now

No.  Easy cop is when the link goes live, you select your size, add to cart and checked out.  Which is what I did.  That's an easy cop.  Who cares if we have to be awake at 8am, I'm up at 5am every morning anyways.

Those days are far over thanks to all the hype beast and resellers. I remember walking into a warehouse shoe sale back in the day at 3pm and copped by space jams. You can't do that anymore.

Yeah, I woke up at 5am which is no biggie because I hit the gym at 6am then go to the gym. Link went live, went on NDC and got my pair with ease. No errors , no site went down.

#easy

Back
Top Bottom