AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Same story all the time with US sites: I strike out (unless the shoes are not hyped). 

I'd love to learn how some of you cop so easily off ndc and eb. Those sites, along with fl, ftl, etc. all blow. I never have any success. 

It cracks me up when people say "easy cop" when you have to get out of bed early as hell on your day off from work and be a ******g keyboard commando in order to get them. An easy cop is when you wake up at 10, eat a nice breakfast, go get a haircut, then walk into the store around lunchtime and grab your size.

Also not salty because I got my two pairs, i just wish it actually was easy to do so.

Unfortunately the definition of 'easy cop' has changed over the years. I remember when it used to be like that, but it'll never be like that again unless you live in the straight boonies. Now an easy cop is being able to order online and not having to go through the hassle of trying to cop from a store and/or dealing with the sad fact that you didn't win the twitter RSVP despite responding within seconds and/or dealing with the fact that you loss your raffle despite having 8 tickets from 8 different locations lol or how about not having to deal with the madness that comes after 5-6pm tomorrow when hoards of people try and scoop up the remaining pairs that the raffle winners didn't pick up. All this is unfortunately a reality for the sneaker culture we're in...so if any of us happen to score online and are able to go back to bed seconds after then yea..I'd consider that an easy cop..sad I know! :smh:

Last edited:
Its the same old story as last week, I don't understand how in the world you could ever cop on any of these major sites anymore, I had 2 comps up right when I saw add to cart clicked the same damn time and I get that dreaded error about 1 minute later...ridiculous.

All sizes were up on NDC clicked in 1 second off twitter, and it said my TIME RAN OUT, WTF is that? Then i struck out on FNL and FTL. Good night..

Its the same old story as last week, I don't understand how in the world you could ever cop on any of these major sites anymore, I had 2 comps up right when I saw add to cart clicked the same damn time and I get that dreaded error about 1 minute later...ridiculous.
Same here bro, doesnt make sense! 

NDC confirmation...bay heads i know its not much, but there will be a size 10 available at niketown...not gonna go pick up my rsvp pair

I woke up on time Lololol

But seriously mobile fnl can't even load? Not even once during the xi/iv releases was it this bad..
I got that feeling that they might have caught on to that.

Also, to the dude on FNL who's page crashed but got a paypal confirmation, it's gonna be a toss up. Like that one guy said, last time that happened, his got cancelled. Last time that happened to me though, I got my pair.

someone help. i need another pair (not for myself) with a link i mean, liek to another store or something. I know its a longshot but just saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom