AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Was able to secure a size 10 on FNL since the shoes went live at exactly 7:59. Got my confirmation at 8:00. Struck out on NDC though using an ipad though.

i clicked on the ndc link via twitter(from my home computer) as soon as it dropped and it took me to the shoe, but it never gave me a size option to pick from...it just said size and the price, whats up with that?
Means you were too slow unfortunately.

Easy cop as usual on NDC!!

gotta love my laptop. best $350 I've invested in in my lifetime!!

easy copping online on NDC ever since the All star galaxy pack last February except for the Yeezy 2 =(

How is something an easy cop that sells out online in less than 20 minutes?

I should have known when I was walking home and saw 20 people outside waiting in the cold and the rain at a Footlocker in NYC. Ah well. 
It's not.

Pople say that because it was easy for them. No such thing as an easy cop. 

Scored 2nd pair off FTL on a 30 min checkout timer for those about to give in still might have a chance.

Same story all the time with US sites: I strike out (unless the shoes are not hyped). 

I'd love to learn how some of you cop so easily off ndc and eb. Those sites, along with fl, ftl, etc. all blow. I never have any success. 
I never have success on ndc or trying find them on that site.

Tried to cop these for a friend but damn these were hard to grab online. Thought i had an NDC method down. The Bred 11s and Thunder 4s were way easier on NDC, these not so much. I didn't even see the rejected sizes go back up on NDC.

time to 
nthat.gif
 away the pain...restock here i come!!!!!!

Got through on NDC and got order confirmation but sadly since the Chicago 1 release the finishline mobile tip that was dropped during the BRED Xi release has since went viral so no more easy cop from them....I scored 3 bred xi from that tip haven't got a shoe since.... but on my way to pick up my 2nd pair from my connect at 10:00 :wink:

I never have success on ndc or trying find them on that site.
There HAS to be more to it than clicking the button on a mouse when the link goes live. 

LOL, how the **** is someone "to slow" at clicking the link. What type of strategy must one employ. Is the ability to click a button a nanosecond faster than others a skill set that comes with time, lol. 

Ludicrous. 

Opened the link within seconds on my phone and computer and size 12 was already sold out.... Yes I am mad... I don't understand how this happens. So aggravating for a pair of damn sneakers

Back
Top Bottom