AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

People asking $240 around this way for them right now. ( basically like $40 over retail with Cali Tax)

Once all the online orders come in these could be had for $220.

Does anyone know if the 'grapes' had 3M? I just saw a pic and it sure as hell looks like they do...
They had some reflective stuff on the panel that goes from Purple to Aqua but its not 3m. pretty much glitter...

To whoever was asking about orlando. Hoh handed out tickets (for mens sizes)  before they opened. She said she had about 80 something pairs, and they all pairs were accounted for. atleast anouther 30-40 people showed up after that.

Last edited:
Please don't say that...I want the hell out of those.

sorry. i think that one is gonna be fairly hard to get due to demand. no way to know til rd tho. the hype is real for them and the lil sneaker kid hypebeasts are already thirstin for em. hope u can grab a pr.

Eastbay goin hard for the ******* of the year crown already
laugh.gif

I am just curious but are the people who are able to cop on Eastbay easily only the ones with a platinum or gold membership?

For this specific release of the Jordan Retro 13 "Bred" shoes, no customer has a priority over the other. Although being a Eastbay Loyalty Club member does guarantee you free shipping on orders, it does not give you an advantage for ordering these shoes, unless otherwise stated. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

For this specific release of the Jordan Retro 13 "Bred" shoes, no customer has a priority over the other. Although being a Eastbay Loyalty Club member does guarantee you free shipping on orders, it does not give you an advantage for ordering these shoes, unless otherwise stated. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Can you give us a ball park about when the site will be back? We talking a few min more or like 8pm?

cats out on my area askin for 250+ them boys reaching; theys not even worth that amount.

Last edited:
They had some reflective stuff on the panel that goes from Purple to Aqua but its not 3m. pretty much glitter...

To whoever was asking about orlando. Hoh handed out tickets (for mens sizes)  before they opened. She said she had about 80 something pairs, and they all pairs were accounted for. atleast anouther 30-40 people showed up after that.

Oh ok. It appears there was some interest in a shoe that supposedly no one asked about before the release date.

FNL froze on me at 7:00 and I fell asleep waiting for it to load 
mean.gif

Gonna try Eastbay though to get my second pair!

EastbayRep - Christina
i appreciate what yall reps do but this isnt the time to go come in here with anything besides news of when the site will be working. pigs to the slaughter

Just got through on finish line.... Any eastbay members on here who feel eastbay isn't treating their members right?

If you would like further assistance in this matter, please private message us your customer/order number and we will be able to look into this. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Christina

I see eBay auctions already with eb order confirmations in the pics so somebody was able to get thru, unless it's p shopped

Copped at my local FTL with B-Day coupon... total just over $150 with the new price hike.:x

Oh well, they look good to me. Can't believe there is so much hate for them (Flint's didn't get this much flack for not having 3M... they did get quite a bit, but no where near this much).

NT Dc just did another RSVP for all sizes. How does that happen? Did people not pick up their orders or do they always have extras

NT Dc just did another RSVP for all sizes. How does that happen? Did people not pick up their orders or do they always have extras

Back
Top Bottom