AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I got word from a very close source that said the restocks WILL be 3M. he said that Jordan wants to inspire the purists who decided to pass the first time and also to distiguish the hypebeasts from real Jordan enthusiasts..
Congratulations....this has gotta be the dumbest thing any of us have heard in a very LONG time. LOL....yeah, special 3M edition for the restocks.....okaaaaaay, that's realistic.

I got word from a very close source that said the restocks WILL be 3M. he said that Jordan wants to inspire the purists who decided to pass the first time and also to distiguish the hypebeasts from real Jordan enthusiasts..

highly doubt that.

lol oh yeah i got word jb going to retail those for $210

Lol NT seattle posted 
 @NikeSeattle2m
We have sizes 7-7.5, 8.5-9, 10-12, 13 remaining for the Air Jordan 13 Retro.#RSVP  now if you can be here before 3pm today to buy. #AJ13
and no more than a minute later... RSVP closed! LOL 

Eastbay, do any customers actually have these in their carts?

We do not have information available currently on this, but please note we are working to have this resolved as soon as possible. Once the website it back up and running, an update will be posted. Thanks for your continued patience.

EastbayRep - Christina

I call shenanigans, my ninja. That wouldn't make any sense from a production standpoint.

That's like saying the Chicago 1s will restock with the Nike Air and nylon tongue.

Or the Next Bred and Thunder restock will have Nike Air on them.

Good luck with that, that kicksdeals website just posted it.

Not like posting it in here isn't going to cause hysteria also.

I copped though 
nthat.gif

I shouldn't even have had to go through this crap if my rsvp pair didn't have a disgusting scuff across the toebox.

Supposedly it was the last size 13 they had, lady at the door had the nerve to ask why i was mean mugging on the way out.

Yup. People just don't know. And it's going to be like this for the whole year thanks to the hype. This dude standing on line was like I'ma leave my house at 4 for the Grapes. I was like you might as well start camping now.

And he was like the Grapes were the only big release. I can see the Royal Blue, He Got Game, WC 3 2013 and Grapes being crazy. And the others won't be anything to sneeze at.

Honestly, Foot Locker and whatever corporation owns them needs to upgrade their family of sites. Also, I don't like that the stock is linked to all of them, but it makes sense from a logistical view.
I agree It's getting crazy man.  lol I thought last year was bad smh.  It's only gonna get worse.  All the stores should upgrade how they release them with some transparency with the raffles too.   It was funny that my wife won the raffle from footlocker and when we went in there today to pick up it was nothing but good looking females and the couple guys that did win were the employees home boys.  smh thirsty mutha ****as they ridged that raffle.  

Last edited:
Hey NT newbie here... I ended up picking up my 1st pair about 15 min ago and was left with a feeling that I had just got shafted by JB. There's excessive glue all over the sole and are a bit dirty. That might not be an issue for some but spending $189 for a shoe that isn't close to perfect is just BS.

( I'm still debating on taking them back )

So people really are upset that when a pic of their shoes is taken, it won't flash? #firstworldproblems!

haha I mean it is really cheap of JB to take it off, but it's not going to ultimately determine if I buy the shoe or not. Can't wait till march for those Jesus Shuttleworths. :smokin

ok christina,

at least give us this............

are we gonna get a warning?

or boom, here it is, go get em?

We cannot guarantee we will be able to give a warning when the website goes back up and these shoes are able to be ordered, but we will post an update as soon as possible. We recommend checking on our Twitter and Facebook for periodical updates. Thanks for your continued patience.

EastbayRep - Christina

Hey NT newbie here... I ended up picking up my 1st pair about 15 min ago and was left with a feeling that I had just got shafted by JB. There's excessive glue all over the sole and are a bit dirty. That might not be an issue for some but spending $189 for a shoe that isn't close to perfect is just BS.

( I'm still debating on taking them back )
just throw them away in the garbage maybe you will make a hobo happy and resellers angry that they couldnt get them but a bum is wearing them

You dead on with this bruh seems like to me ever since the CONCORDS dropped all the Retro's been looking like the fakes from back in the day....That new VARSITY RED is the ******** that's pissing me off with JB they using that dull *** color to replace TRUE RED.....smfh...The price increase is another thing that I really ain't feeling dudes overdrafting they account for JAYS, dudes gone be eating noodles & weiners messing round JB....
lmao you ain't lying

Back
Top Bottom