AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I prefer the leather tongue on the bred 13. On any 13 really. But that is my opinion

No way. It's not gonna look right. If they would have changed the entire tongue to leather on the Playoff 13's a couple years ago, I would have been pissed.

Make them right JB.

I really hope there are reflectors on them. Either way, I will be purchasing them since the blk/red is my favorite 13 colorway.

Last edited:
Plan on buying since I've never owned a pair of this colorway. 3M or not I plan on getting 1 pair for retail. The XIII is just too comfortable, even the recent retros.

Plan on buying since I've never owned a pair of this colorway. 3M or not I plan on getting 1 pair for retail. The XIII is just too comfortable, even the recent retros.
That's the one thing that JB has gotten right with the XIII's over the years.  If only they'd stop changing everything else.  Why can't every XIII retro be as spot on as the Playoffs?

Good with my 04s, hopefully a DS pair of OGs hits eBay soon.

That's the one thing that JB has gotten right with the XIII's over the years.  If only they'd stop changing everything else.  Why can't every XIII retro be as spot on as the Playoffs?

This is what I'm waiting for. Hoping the '04 go down in value after these are officially announced. Anything under $400 is a steal right now. :smh:

dudes killed my second favorite jordan of all time .

I can see no 3m , and changing the red shade on the suede keeping it true to "collectors"

But son

a leather tongue ?

word to all the bang bang joints.

Looks like im gonna look for a 2nd DS pair of the 04 release .

man i regret selling my pair a few years back sold em for soo cheap too
prolly will cop the new ones if i cant a find a decent price on a 04 pair

This is what I'm waiting for. Hoping the '04 go down in value after these are officially announced. Anything under $400 is a steal right now.
mean.gif
Definitely one of the silver linings to Retros/Re-retros: people who cop multiples of previous releases flood eBay to cash in before that value takes a hit.  I search consistently just to make sure I don't miss out on a steal.

Last edited:
It has already been stated that these ARE to be released with 3M.

Leather Tongue however I'm not too happy about but will still cop one pair so I don't have to wear down my older models since XIII's are my favorite and can never resist to wear them. :lol:

Anything under $400 is a steal?!?
:lol:
Damn bro... |I

Right???? I was like :x :x :x :x :x :x

I've already seen pre orders for $250 and I think that's already too high. These will be widely available I'm certain. Everyone just needs to chill out.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of DS '04's size 9 for $250 shipped. Have no idea why he sold for so cheap but I figured I mind as well get the '04 pair and avoid the hassle next year.

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of DS '04's size 9 for $250 shipped. Have no idea why he sold for so cheap but I figured I mind as well get the '04 pair and avoid the hassle next year.

Some people just let go of shoes because they simply don't like them anymore. lol.

I remember a couple years ago I was able to score a pair of OG's off craigslist of all places DS for $150. I saw the ad and was :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I was certain when I got there they were gonna be fake but much to my surprise they were as legit as could be. Asked the dude why he was selling so cheap and he said he wasn't into Jordans anymore and he was into Kobes now.

Back
Top Bottom