AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

air-jordan-13-bred-2013_06.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/08/30/air-jordan-13-bred-2013/

LEATHER TONGUE STILL? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Man leather tongue is :smokin :smokin to me. Leather on the outter part will help the tongue keep some kinda shape and suede on the inside so it wont feel all rough on ur shin. I dont like the tongue on my 04's.

Q-tip? Thought I was reading A Tribe Call Quest debate. Anyways, leathe tongue isn't the worse change, but no 3m (scotch brite) is unacceptable.

After seeing these it's official to me that JB supposedly changes something on every release so people can spot which year retro.

After seeing these it's official to me that JB supposedly changes something on every release so people can spot which year retro.

This makes it official to you? This has been common knowledge for quite a while now...hence the jumpman on the backs of shoes instead of 'Nike Air' along with the multiple reds used for the same shoe ie. varsity red, cardinal red, sport red, fire red...the list is pretty long. Not to mention materials used on original releases that are changed or left out entirely. This is nothing new.

Seriously, no 3M? :smh: JB loves to ruin some of my favorite retros, don't they?

Back
Top Bottom