AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I got it bad for XIIIs...

I haven't been in the thread since this morning...so what the hell is the deal with eastbay? are they releasing at random time now?

This whole eastbay cart holding sh*t is F**ed up, man...change it back to the old cart system, and let people call in :smh:

Is this Eastbay system error related to just the the XIIIs or all the products on their site?

So Eastbay is still having issues??

Glad I waited it out this morning with FNL. It was like the flood gates opened.... I'm still waiting on them to give me credit for all of my purchases since Christmas. I should have like 5 $20 gift cards coming...

So Eastbay is still having issues??

Glad I waited it out this morning with FNL. It was like the flood gates opened.... I'm still waiting on them to give me credit for all of my purchases since Christmas. I should have like 5 $20 gift cards coming...
QFT.. they be taking forever to get in the mail. im due for 8..

Guys they just tweeted me back saying you can use the same link as this morning. So I guess just keep refreshing...
LOL your tweets crack me up.  I have a dummy account that had a lot of the same tweets until I deleted them. "Keyword  link"

I got it bad for XIIIs...

I remember i had the Chutneys when i was in 8th grade, the next day it rained right when i got off the bus to walk home..........lets just say i never sprayed water repellent on the suede. My shoes had dark spots all over them. :smh:

May be eastbay is waiting for their shipment to come, don't wanna do the knick 1s fiasco again :D

QFT.. they be taking forever to get in the mail. im due for 8..
Is your online account showing a delayed amount that counts toward your GC's too? Mine still shows under $200 but it lists all umteen billion of my purchases in history 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom