AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Came in here expecting to see complaints about errors at checkout.. wasn't expecting all the majors to still not have even released anything yet.. this is crazy

Eastbay ‏@Eastbay 45 s ago
We continue to work on site issue overnight and will have more updates in the AM. At this point no release product will go up anytime soon.

good night

Last edited:
eastbay on twitter just said "at this point...no release product goin up soon" but they will continue to work on it

Anybody with extra multiple charges on PayPal and cancellations with the afternoon FNL orders from today? I had one extra charge than the 2 I ordered and a cancellation. From previous experiences, is that a bad omen for FNL cancellations?

busting an all niter for this one on eastbay. Redbull on hand online playing nba2k13 and black ops2.

Even though Eastbay said goodnight and will get back to everyone on an update in the AM. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they did a sneak attack during the late hours anyway.

hey eastbay rep---any chance we see these tonight? Or are they being moved to tomorrow?
Super late pass..  but what happen with Eastbay why weren't they selling these ?  

edit: i meant why weren't they allowing people to buy them
@EastbayRep - any info at all ? i just payed for 3 items , seems like its just an issue with the XIII's

Eastbay just tweeted they can't guarantee they release tonight...Might as well hang it up and try a re-release tomorrow.
Probably will release in the middle of the night.  Still don't understand what is taking so long.

so your saying eastbay has yet to sell the jordan 13 ?

Is this Eastbay system error related to just the the XIIIs or all the products on their site?

Eastbay is gonna hit y'all with the sneak attack during the middle of the night.
Sorry for the late reply! These will not be released tonight due to an internal system issue. We are currently working on correcting it at this time. The website itself is still functioning normally, you can still browse and search for products on there; but cannot place orders.

We should have more information in the morning, we will not be releasing the shoes in the middle of the night. Thank you for all your patience. :wow:

EastbayRep - Mai

lurk so hard mfs want to find me
roll.gif

Sorry for the late reply! These will not be released tonight due to an internal system issue. We are currently working on correcting it at this time. The website itself is still functioning normally, you can still browse and search for products on there; but cannot place orders.

We should have more information in the morning, we will not be releasing the shoes in the middle of the night. Thank you for all your patience.
embarassed.gif

EastbayRep - Mai
Thanks Mai

so i guess i wont be playing ball tomm. morning... my computer has been on the same four web pages since about noon....gonna catch a few winks...hopefully wont miss anything

they look :pimp: in this video , i hope its the pics not doing them jusitce

Wow, those look amazing on feet !! I have to say, looks a lot better than pics. I can't say I had a little nervous feeling at first, but that vid did justice. Now I am excited for my order to arrive !! This spot advertising is from Montreal Canada, downtown. I haven't been there yet, I am from Toronto.

Eastbay should let the release time be known at least a day in advance and now just send out a tweet in the middle of the day or something. I can imagine how many people would be upset if that happened.

Back
Top Bottom