AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Alright cool guy Mc Fly ! You chance your orders, not me big man. Is that what you do ? Pop up out the woodwork once every year to give us such a great contribution of, wait for it fellas. YES !! And that's it thank you put your hands together for a waste of breath !! Now go back to your corner.

Last edited:

Wore em yesterday..:smile: went to SF got a few compliments..

* Transit times (TT) are estimates and are by no way a guarantee.

*All transit times are calculated on working days (Monday - Friday) and do not take into account weekends.

^^^ Found the above mentioned information on their website. I am not 100% sure but I would assume based on that information they don't ship out on the weekends. 

Thanks man dont know how i missed it!

I got screwed by size? !!!! I placed my order the night before the RD, got my PayPal charge and everything. All of a sudden I get a refund last night with no explanation. No email no nothing. I never had an order cancelled on me for no reason. I had to quickly scramble and find someone else. Needless to say I will never order from size? Ever again. I don't care how many ppl have had a good order through them. What they did with zero explanation was crazy and a lack of concern for the customer. Especially with the way releases go these days. Screw SIZE? !!! I will never give them my business again. :smh:

So I just want to warn everyone here, that if you order from SIZE? , there is a good chance they will cancel it with zero explanation !!! I won't take that chance, would you ????

sorry to hear that

.... my size order is shipped :smokin

Last edited:
Alright cool guy Mc Fly ! You chance your orders, not me big man. Is that what you do ? Pop up out the woodwork once every year to give us such a great contribution of, wait for it fellas. YES !! And that's it thank you put your hands together for a waste of breath !! Now go back to your corner.

You asked I responded. Never had a problem with size?. Keep checking for eastbay and its affiliates.

I got screwed by size? !!!! I placed my order the night before the RD, got my PayPal charge and everything. All of a sudden I get a refund last night with no explanation. No email no nothing. I never had an order cancelled on me for no reason. I had to quickly scramble and find someone else. Needless to say I will never order from size? Ever again. I don't care how many ppl have had a good order through them. What they did with zero explanation was crazy and a lack of concern for the customer. Especially with the way releases go these days. Screw SIZE? !!! I will never give them my business again. :smh:

So I just want to warn everyone here, that if you order from SIZE? , there is a good chance they will cancel it with zero explanation !!! I won't take that chance, would you ????

Nothing wrong with Size? My only problem with them is sending shoes in a bag. The majority get their orders just fine, you just happen to get screwed. Nike does it. If you took this approach 100% of the time, you'd run out of options to buy shoes from.

Is not getting an email explanation your biggest complaint? It happens.

Their response time for getting you a refund was actually pretty solid. Its not like you paid, got no answers, and than received a refund 2 weeks later.

Last edited:
Well I just called to cancel my FNL order. After thinking about it overnight 170 + CA tax + shipping = about same as what I paid for XI's. Plus everything else that isn't right about this release, I just couldn't cough up the $. I hope one of you guys who really want/appreciate this release gets my size 11 on a restock. I can live without these until they're done right. 

Last edited:

He answered your question tho..lol

dude calm down, same thing happened to me at FTL

Nothing wrong with Size? My only problem with them is sending shoes in a bag. The majority get their orders just fine, you just happen to get screwed. Nike does it. If you took this approach 100% of the time, you'd run out of options to buy shoes from.

Is not getting an email explanation your biggest complaint? It happens.

Their response time for getting you a refund was actually pretty solid. Its not like you paid, got no answers, and than received a refund 2 weeks later.

Nah man, that ain't cool with me. You guys got so desperate for these shoes, that you forget what customer service is. I am not asking for a marching band, just what the hell happened ? I know Nike sometimes does that, but very rarely. Nor can you compare the amount of numbers that Nike deals with as opposed to size?. Just no comparison, when you deal with 100 x the stock, that is when I get ish happens. Size had to manage what ? 2 FSR ? Is it that hard and crazy to deal with ? Did you forget how to answer a customers request ? That's not slipping that's just straight rude and couldn't give a f#*k !

one less person we'll have to deal with on Size? I guess.

I wish everybody who felt they got screwed from a site decided to stop copping from them

Nah man, that ain't cool with me. You guys got so desperate for these shoes, that you forget what customer service is. I am not asking for a marching band, just what the hell happened ? I know Nike sometimes does that, but very rarely. Nor can you compare the amount of numbers that Nike deals with as opposed to size?. Just no comparison, when you deal with 100 x the stock, that is when I get ish happens. Size had to manage what ? 2 FSR ? Is it that hard and crazy to deal with ? Did you forget how to answer a customers request ? That's not slipping that's just straight rude and couldn't give a f#*k !
Why do Americans expect amazing customer service if they only buy from EURO sites when a retro J drops?

Why do Americans expect amazing customer service if they only buy from EURO sites when a retro J drops?

You call replying to an email amazing service ? Really ? I thought it just took 30 seconds to reply. What difference does it make when and why I give euro sites business. Even if I bought one thing from a euro site for my first time, I should still get good service. But I do buy a lot from the euros. But that shouldn't matter, you should be handled properly whether its your first or 50 th time shopping with them. Thank god you don't own a business, with that mentality you would be a major success !!

Back
Top Bottom