AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

My boy said he got his sz 14 processed all the way through and got a confirmation. I'm assuming he's good. They charged the card and gave him an order number.

I believe it's $9. NDC is the ****! I always prefer to order from them!
I thought Eastbay didn't even release the shoe yet, that's what I read from the previous comments. So I guess they are selling whatevers left before the site crashed. And thanks OneSickRetro, NDC's free shipping is nice lol. Too spoiled with that so this 9 bucks just sucks haha.

Our systems have been restored. The shoes have been taken off the website though. We are working on a "re"launch date. After it has been determined, it will be announced on the website.

EastbayRep - Mai

Can anyone help me by giving me tips on how to remove the awful glue stains I have on the midsole. I will post pics if I have to.

How much is the flat rate shipping for Eastbay? They don't do free shipping like NDC right?

Most of us are gold members, so that's a perk. The only perk really, besides the one time 25% discount. I doubt I do it again this year if I can't even get through for big releases.

Last edited:
^^ agreed. No point in buying it again if you can't purchase what you want. I have a problem redeeming different rewards for gift cards like I did in the past because I have no clue where I'll be able to actually purchase the shoes until I'm at the counter paying. The game had changed.

did FL, FA and champs sell out during the night or did they pull em off the website like eastbay?

Was able to pick up for me and the fam. I was not going to get them if we ALL couldnt get them. My wifes size sold out in the blk/red XI's so i wasnt missing this one too at retail. Everyone gotta stay fresh in my fam. Ready for these Feb releases!!

Good luck to those who are still trying yo get them and congrats to those who were lucky enough to cop. Stay safe ya digg!!

yea this release was crazy but I did not go thru that much beside reseller taking over the front of the line! It would be nice to have a connect in vegas area!!!

Was able to pick up for me and the fam. I was not going to get them if we ALL couldnt get them. My wifes size sold out in the blk/red XI's so i wasnt missing this one too at retail. Everyone gotta stay fresh in my fam. Ready for these Feb releases!!

Good luck to those who are still trying yo get them and congrats to those who were lucky enough to cop. Stay safe ya digg!!
dope pics bro 

Lol i dont understand why the 3M thing is a big deal. Like we ALL knew it wasnt going to have 3M, months before. And I cant believe GRs are hard to get. NIKE RSVP was the best thing invented. I spent 10 min in line. Hahaha

no disrespect to many who are copping but if you're into quality i'd rather suggest you go look for an 04 pair. :smokin

I just picked up a pair today for my boy and after i compared it with my 04s i was really surprised how bad this new release is. It's not just the 3M but the actual construction and materials used. The upper mesh is so damn thin and stiff it felt like a cardboard... the tongue has a different shape and is kinda short with less padding. the toe box tumbled leather is cheap as hell (the playoffs was waay better) also the red is darker... The upper mesh part is just :smh: and it's not because it has no 3M.

For those who got an 04 pair and still copping expect for major disappointment, those who haven't got a pair of the past retro might appreciate it though.
I have the OG's, 04's and these and with what JB puts out today i wasn't surprised. I am happy with them but thats me.

Pics look amAzing bruh !! The whole fam rocking those thangz !! Little man looks fresh as hell!!

I got screwed by size? !!!! I placed my order the night before the RD, got my PayPal charge and everything. All of a sudden I get a refund last night with no explanation. No email no nothing. I never had an order cancelled on me for no reason. I had to quickly scramble and find someone else. Needless to say I will never order from size? Ever again. I don't care how many ppl have had a good order through them. What they did with zero explanation was crazy and a lack of concern for the customer. Especially with the way releases go these days. Screw SIZE? !!! I will never give them my business again. :smh:

So I just want to warn everyone here, that if you order from SIZE? , there is a good chance they will cancel it with zero explanation !!! I won't take that chance, would you ????

Last edited:
I got screwed by size? !!!! I placed my order the night before the RD, got my PayPal charge and everything. All of a sudden I get a refund last night with no explanation. No email no nothing. I never had an order cancelled on me for no reason. I had to quickly scramble and find someone else. Needless to say I will never order from size? Ever again. I don't care how many ppl have had a good order through them. What they did with zero explanation was crazy and a lack of concern for the customer. Especially with the way releases go these days. Screw SIZE? !!! I will never give them my business again. :smh:

So I just want to warn everyone here, that if you order from SIZE? , there is a good chance they will cancel it with zero explanation !!! I won't take that chance, would you ????

Yes

just chatted with FTA, EB, FTL , all saying theyll announce the new release date on the website and twitter. Eastbay said definately not today :smh: Hope they make it next saturday. I have to work 10 hr days all week.

Back
Top Bottom