AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

LOL you guys crack me up. These mistakes happen all the time. Never rely on any one spot, euro or not.

Exactly bruh, now would you like to know a stores track record, when you buy ? I know I would.

I honestly dead this hrs ago, till cool old guy decided to give his BS opinion. Guess what when I want your opinion, I will ask you for it.

Last edited:
[h5] [/h5]

Eastbay
[h5]OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Eastbay will NOT be re-launching the Jordan Retro 13's today. We will however announce a new DAY/TIME tomorrow for the release. The announcement will be made at 1PMEST via Twitter (@Eastbay) and here on our FB page.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation, we appreciate your business!

[/h5]

Will these be a restock for just men or kids too ?

Czar, My goodness, entitled to an explanation?? Yeah it would be nice of them but you got your bread back be happy with that. I feel you to the max but your handling of the situation seems a little overboard.

Used to do the same listening to a casette tape on my Walkman waiting for my beeper to beep! An old chi-town poet once said "time marches on, nothing stays the same..." I wish buying kicks could tho
I remembered drooling over J's and flipping through an Eastbay catalog in high school while bumping a Bone Thugs n' Harmony album on my walkman. Here I am as an adult trying to scoop up all the sneakers I couldn't cop in high school. I was on the outside looking in when it came to sneakers. Haha. My thing with kicks releasing nowadays, hey, if I can't have them now. I'll have them later down the road. That's what I've learned from really getting into sneakers for the past few years. I'm not even sweating this release. A pair will come around my way eventually.

Dope discussion bringing up the days of flipping through an Eastbay catalog though. Brings me back. At least that's one of the few positive thoughts in my head while reading this thread. I just hope these online retailers are solving the issues with the supply and demand in today's market. It's become a logistical nightmare in the past year.

Any tips for the actual release on eastbay? besides trying to search for the link before the tweet goes out... oh wait eastbay use countdown right?

I normally go for FNL or NDC first... but stroke out on everything and went to local spot and couldn't score a pair only had 13 pairs and I was 15th on the line :smh:

Last edited:
Czar, My goodness, entitled to an explanation?? Yeah it would be nice of them but you got your bread back be happy with that. I feel you to the max but your handling of the situation seems a little overboard.

I am not trying to be overboard on this, I mentioned it some hrs ago. Yet this guy wants to go over it again. Which keeps bringing it to light. I posted a few hrs back that I am done with this rant, as I don't want to burn ppl out. Unfortunately he wanted to debate the issue again. I will not discuss this anymore. The point has been made.

Any tips for the actual release on eastbay? besides trying to search for the link before the tweet goes out... oh wait eastbay use countdown right?

I normally go for FNL or NDC first... but stroke out on everything and went to local spot and couldn't score a pair only had 13 pairs and I was 15th on the line :smh:

Eastbay has been nothing but FAIL for me since they switched the system. I swear its a tragedy.

That said, I ended up getting a pair for $210. Not terrible IMO. Def my 2nd favorite model behind the XI.

No real tips just hope for the best when your timer gets to zero.

I've had a 5 minute jump ahead on their timer and still get the "all sizes in carts" message at 4:55 a.m.

I gave up on Eastbay and their affiliates. NDC or bust.

The newest release of Breds 13 are garbage in my opinion. The red part feels like something a kinder gardner would be playing with. 

Eastbay used to be my number one go to spot. I can't buy a release there to save my life. I wish I could stick with them like I used to. I just can never win, they're gone in less than a second.

here's a tip for eastbay.... Don't use them! Haven't ordered from them in more than 2 years because I find it to be a waste of time to even place an order from them. Always go ndc, then fnl if I'm desperate. At least fnl gives you winner circle rewards to help offset that next purchase down the road. Sorry you "stroke" out at your local spot. You went and came home spent and empty handed.

Yeah thanks and excuse my grammer :smokin is just too loud...

On another note... The link on easbay for the 13 breds is down already :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah thanks and excuse my grammer :smokin is just too loud...

On another note... The link on easbay for the 13 breds is down already :smokin

Lol that's cool bruh !! As long as its loud !! Ju hearrdddd !!! We arent here to be an English major, we all here for the kicks & the loud !!! Lol
I am about to put one together right now !!!
Paper planes !!

Last edited:
Lol that's cool bruh !! As long as its loud !! Ju hearrdddd !!! We arent here to be an English major, we all here for the kicks & the loud !!! Lol
Paper planes !!

You already know! #RawPappers on dat sour :smokin

Paper planes !!

You already know! #RawPappers on dat sour :smokin

I remembered drooling over J's and flipping through an Eastbay catalog in high school while bumping a Bone Thugs n' Harmony album on my walkman. Here I am as an adult trying to scoop up all the sneakers I couldn't cop in high school. I was on the outside looking in when it came to sneakers. Haha. My thing with kicks releasing nowadays, hey, if I can't have them now. I'll have them later down the road. That's what I've learned from really getting into sneakers for the past few years. I'm not even sweating this release. A pair will come around my way eventually.

Dope discussion bringing up the days of flipping through an Eastbay catalog though. Brings me back. At least that's one of the few positive thoughts in my head while reading this thread. I just hope these online retailers are solving the issues with the supply and demand in today's market. It's become a logistical nightmare in the past year.
ha i was just thinking about this yesterday how a pair of J's could drop and eastbay still had enough in stock by the time the next edition of their magazine drop to have the shoes pictured in there for sale!.....those days are long gone....and I'm still a fan of Bone Thugs!

Back
Top Bottom