AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Placed an order on NatterJacks but was too much for my liking . Now I'm currently trying to cancel it :rolleyes

MC-Hammer-Pray-508346.jpg
Ha ha pretty much

Here is a better view, they told me its indeed a factory defect, "JB Quality for ya" I feel like its something thats gonna annoy me, if it was the area that will eventually crease it would be better but its right on the toebox, 
mean.gif
 imma think about it for a min, but  might have to order from Footlocker.EU 
Even though it would pain me to do it if I was In your position I would have to let those go bro, that defected area is crazy!!

Here is a better view, they told me its indeed a factory defect, "JB Quality for ya" I feel like its something thats gonna annoy me, if it was the area that will eventually crease it would be better but its right on the toebox, 
mean.gif

imma think about it for a min, but might have to order from Footlocker.EU 

I would just take the discount and keep em bro. Unless you know you can cop a diff pair for sure. Then again that scratch is pretty long. Idk man.

Last edited:
I would just take the discount and keep em bro. Unless you know you can cop a diff pair for sure. Then again that scratch is pretty long. Idk man.
I only copped from Canada, because i thought US was sold out, but now that theres hope i may just take my chances and use Footlocker Europe or another European source as my last resort, even with 15% off its $193 USD, still about 23$ over Retail for a defected Shoe. Doesn't sound like im winning!

Can't cop from footlocker Europe, they won't ship to the US.
Unless there's something I don't know.
I'd love to be wrong about this one.

They won't ship to US, but will ship to someone in Europe obviuosly. I sometimes ship to a buddy in Germany or UK...:smokin

Last edited:
I only copped from Canada, because i thought US was sold out, but now that theres hope i may just take my chances and use Footlocker Europe or another European source as my last resort, even with 15% off its $193 USD, still about 23$ over Retail for a defected Shoe. Doesn't sound like im winning!
honestly i wanted a pair to wear. something small like that, does kinda suck but will make it easier for me to wear more often even play more ball in them. but to each their own. btw the price you bought it at isn't bad at all. honestly the resale price on these isn't bad at all. i might even grab a pair at 220. its only $40 over retail+tax. easy cop.

That's what it was. I don't think the demand was the issue. The new cart system EB, FTL, fa, etc.. they share failed sometime after 8am yesterday. Once the inventory is caught up and put back up for sale, all these sites should have more than enough to go around for fcfs customers. The supply should suffice the intitial demand.
Right now for example if Eastbay had a stock of 10,000 the system is showing 8,000 in stock or whatever the stock was before the system started to lag. In comparison to the order value they don't want to take the risk of filling orders coinciding with the balance of stock they may not have.

Also most inventory systems retailers use purposely do not operate in "real time".

It is delayed 24 hours to avert the confusion of returns/exchanges/transfers. That's the only way they can get accurate inventory counts.

One of my bestfriends is stationed in UK, so i can ship to him for free, and its 10$ for him to ship to me because he has a US address on the Base. which will equal out to 225$ then 10$ to ship so im better off going reseller route if The Conglomerate "Footlocker,Eastbay, Champs" Fails.

One of my bestfriends is stationed in UK, so i can ship to him for free, and its 10$ for him to ship to me because he has a US address on the Base. which will equal out to 225$ then 10$ to ship so im better off going reseller route if The Conglomerate "Footlocker,Eastbay, Champs" Fails.

That's great, there's a ton of shoes sitting on footlocker Europe.
I've been thinking about asking a couple family members I have in the UK the same thing.

i dont see what the big deal about 04s are. i have them and this release and too there isnt much noticeable difference in hand or on feet
QFT

It's mostly cats that 1) couldn't get them, or 2) didn't have the money to get them and just want to hate on them. Funny when the quality on the shoes are great and haters than find any other way to down talk them....
mean.gif

INB4 someones says look at that scratch above.....that was most likely done to the toe box after final inspection. no way for Jordan to catch that.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much does is cost for your buddy to ship a box of shoes from the uk to the states though?

I don't know. I usually visit them or they come back here a few times each per year. I just plan it out accordingly. I've never had them ship them. 8)

EDIT: I also hardly ever rock my new pickups immediately, so its not big deal to wait a few months to actually get them in hand.

Last edited:

In that case, yeah return them. Cost too much for a defected shoe. Good luck sir.

That's funny there are alot of people I know and on here who have both 04s and 13s and they say the same thing that the 04s are superior. You raise the price have lesser and leave out the 3m which is noticeable on the 04s. Come on now.

Last edited:
Could the quality get any worse JB?, Oh wait yes it can I'm sure you'd have to charge $180MSRP for that though right?. I mean seriously who in gods name is running the show over there?. And I guess the fact worse than the quality of your products or lack their of is that people like me complain yet still buy this stuff. And your well aware of this so you could care less. what a great business approach it must be nice. I quit!! .... Until the next release I "must have" . SMH at my self and JB.

That's great, there's a ton of shoes sitting on footlocker Europe.
I've been thinking about asking a couple family members I have in the UK the same thing.

How do you even attempt to order from the Footlocker Europe site? I don't see where you add to the cart?

I hate you NT! lol, told myself I was gonna pass, only made it 1 day after release smh :smh: no will power ($225 of off CL). I always think its funny with people comment on the quality of Jordan Brand....good quality and JB should never be mentioned in the same sentence. I dont know anyone that buys J's for premium comfort or premium qualities . There are numerous reasons why we buy, childhood memories, fan of the "Man", looks, status, you're a sheep...but premium quality aint one..

Last edited:
I hate you NT! lol, told myself I was gonna pass, only made it 1 day after release smh
mean.gif
no will power ($225 of off CL). I always think its funny with people comment on the quality of Jordan Brand....good quality and JB should never be mentioned in the same sentence. I dont know anyone that buys J's for premium comfort or premium qualities . There are numerous reasons why we buy, childhood memories, fan of the "Man", looks, status, you're a sheep...but premium quality aint one..
How so? Both pairs i purchased, in a size 13 at that, are flawless. One from champs and the other from footaction. No excess glue, no damage to the suede, the leather is firm and soft to the touch, stitching is dead on, holographic coin is properly placed without any scratches, etc....

I don't understand the cry baby mentality surrounding this release!
In the midst of all this complaining about the lack of 3M don't you guys realize this makes this retro look closer to MJ's PE 13s as they didn't have 3M....Just an observation....
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom