AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

When I first got the word these were dropping, I accepted the fact that they might not have 3M/Scotchlite and was still going to cop regardless. However, after seeing how well they did the Playoff/bred VII, I asked myself why should I accept subpar materials and quality. So I have decided to leave my pair in the store for someone else who wants them. I have to take a stand

When I first got the word these were dropping, I accepted the fact that they might not have 3M/Scotchlite and was still going to cop regardless. However, after seeing how well they did the Playoff/bred VII, I asked myself why should I accept subpar materials and quality. So I have decided to leave my pair in the store for someone else who wants them. I have to take a stand

It's been proven that one person taking a stand against Nike is like getting into a staring contest with the sun. You won't win.

Look at dude who wrote the "disgruntled sneakerhead" letter to Nike and nobody cared.

I agree with you, and I get your point. I'm just saying that using your logic your retiring.

I wish that it worked that way but all thats gunna happen is you wont get a pair and some other kid will buy it and your protest will go completely unoticed but i agree too bad theres nothing we can do cause if we dont cop someone will

Last edited:
we still have 5 months for pics to surface of a bred13 with 3M so im not too worried right now.

everyone knows JB never gives you everything at once, they will drag this out, well get more detailed pics as we get closer to RD

no 3m = no purchase

Got my OG pairs in earlier this week!

One pair is DS but the holograms were cracked and the other is NDS but in great condition.

Looking at the Originals next to the 04 pair I gotta say there is very little difference...actually I dont think I could tell them apart without lookin at the tag

Has anyone ever done a hologram swap on XIII's??? I'd be interested to know how it went

Looking forward to seeing the official pics of the 2013 pair but all things considered I will probably pass :smile:

air-jordan-13-bred-2013_06.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/08/30/air-jordan-13-bred-2013/

LEATHER TONGUE STILL? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
i love how da site cleverly omits da tongue from da picture....

its gonna be alot easier for fakes to get a pass wit that leather tongue and no 3m

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THIS. DONE VERY CLEVERLY INDEED.

I BOUGHT THE 2010 FLINTS WITH NO 3M TO USE AS BEATERS TO MY 05 FLINTS AND WAS PROBABLY GONNA COP THESE BREDS WITH NO 3M TO USE AS BEATERS FOR MY 04 BUT WITH THAT LEATHER TONGUE, IT'S NOT REALLY WORTH IT TO ME. I'LL PROBABLY JUST PASS BUT STILL HOLDING HOPE THAT THINGS CHANGE FOR THE FINAL VERSION LIKE HOW IT DID FOR THE MIDSOLE ON THE CHICAGO 10'S.

Ill pay the bucks to get another DS 2004 pair.

I cant do that maroon suede , and leather tounge on my favorite jays of all time.

OMG that picture is hilarious. What the F U C K? Forest green hat, dijon mustard button up, white wash jeans, and some Bred XIII's. How do these things happen? I'm not even high right now...this makes no sense.

Last edited:
OMG that picture is hilarious. What the F U C K? Forest green hat, dijon mustard button up, white wash jeans, and some Bred XIII's. How do these things happen? I'm not even high right now...this makes no sense.

Dats how you pull dem geriatric yambs brah :smokin

Back
Top Bottom