AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Am I better off with Paypal or Credit Card tomorrow morning?
You're better off using your CC imo. I been seeing a lot of people on here having issues with Paypal. I always use my CC and I have never missed a release or had any issues. To be quicker, just make sure you type out your CC # so you can copy & paste it on checkout.

Good luck bro
nthat.gif

Question about buying from FNL... Do they hold your size once you click on CHECKOUT? Or you have to complete the whole order?

All right haven't had to deal with the countdown clock yet on fnl.. but once u start getting it, do you just let it keep counting down over and over .. or do you refresh over and over ? not trying for these all ready have em but just curious for  the future so if  i ever use fnl and get the countdown clock 
nerd.gif

I'll jump on topic now lol..heres a tip i used for a few finish line releases ...dont mess with ie ,go through chrome to google.com an search finish line.Dont click the main link click womens shoes or kids shoes,if it dont let you right in f5 every 5 seconds an allow popups from finishline!!! an clear you cookies an cache before you start 80% of the time i get in first 20 min,but this is just how i do it.to each their own..

All right haven't had to deal with the countdown clock yet on fnl.. but once u start getting it, do you just let it keep counting down over and over .. or do you refresh over and over ? not trying for these all ready have em but just curious for  the future so if  i ever use fnl and get the countdown clock 
nerd.gif

Just let it count down over n over...

Damn y'all up early to get screwed...good luck glad I got mine on release date with discount..good luck again

I hope these ain't the glue stained ones everybody sent back :nerd:

I doubt they do the announcement if they just have some returns available. Might be late shipment more than anything... Also announcing it via twitter, tells me that they have a lot of pairs available.

Last edited:
I'm up rather early. Matter of fact late, haven't gone to sleep. 

Might as well try for a 2nd pair. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom