AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

that's what i was thinking???? they been out for 4 days lol! i haven't even tried mine on yet!

Haha! Well i already wore my pair after trying them on and paying for them on the 12th. Now's the 17th here, i used my Kilroys on the other days. I believe i posted a pic as soon as i got my pair, the Nike shop is just below our condominium :wink:

I already rocked mine three times about an hour a piece....It's been a while since I had a clean set of XIIIs!!!

I'm not going to defend a simple review post.

This thread is about the Black/ Red AJ XIII's. Not Balenciaga's or YSL's or any of that. They weren't even brought up for comparison but, whatever.

Like I said earlier, if I can pick up a pair of $100 Nike Free's or AM 95's with a more consistent overall quality, what's preventing JB from manufacturing in the same fashion? It's a fair and valid question.

Quit being "that guy" and get on with the BS son. Seriously. 

Nah. I paid retail for both my pairs...

I just enjoy calling out all the haters and cry babies that stink up the thread with insignificant banter.....
I never asked you how much you paid.....

Not a hater, reread my post. I said I'm happy that i copped overall. 

If you're trying to twist my words into "hate" and "insignificant banter", give up. 

I dont paid attention to all the crap here, I start reading a post and if its just str8 bs i move on to the next one until i find some important info or something... Why you guys stay going at each other smh

What's preventing JB from manufacturing in the same fashion? Nothing really..
But All of you complaining..or should I say "stating Your Opinion" Is not going to change anything!! & yes This thread is about Jordan "Retro" Bred 13s.. Meaning they are not OGs meaning They are not Retros with OG quality..I never compared Balenciaga's to these.. If you want JORDAN quality simply COP some OGs, & stop complaining bruh

What's preventing JB from manufacturing in the same fashion? Nothing really..
But All of you complaining..or should I say "stating Your Opinion" Is not going to change anything!! & yes This thread is about Jordan "Retro" Bred 13s.. Meaning they are not OGs meaning They are not Retros with OG quality..I never compared Balenciaga's to these.. If you want JORDAN quality simply COP some OGs, & stop complaining bruh
Like I said and will say. I did not state any complaints. I'm not returning my pair. Some OG's are already on my "to cop" list. 

I understand completely the OG and retro lines are different. That's obvious. Fact is, the retros have skyrocketed in cost and declined in quality since the OG's. 

I could care less if JB was reading this thread right now. NT is a community where people share thoughts and opinions. I'll continue to state mine in any way i see fit until Meth. decides to remove me. You might be "a otay" with paying $200 for sub - par workmanship, but it's not something I just sit back and "oh well" about. I'll speak about whatever I please. You so called "thread nazi's" can step off trying to flame about my post. Quit cosigning ol' dude and put out something relevant.

Until then,

Peace!

You guys are nuts if you don't think you deserve a well made, flaw-free, pair of sneakers when your droppin' a buck 70 to purchase. Simple solution for me, cop more new balance, asics, saucony and other Nike products, cop fewer Jordans. 

Restock restock restock!!!
good lookin out ,cop'd a pair to stock.
Ur da man
pimp.gif

I feel production for these shoes may have been rushed. Think about it a lot of stores such as FTL,FNL, Champs, all got a shipment on Monday or Tuesday of release week when they usually have them a weekend before release. And then on RD online retailers systems malfunctioned as if it was the first time they release limited releases. Maybe they were trying to sell shoes they did not yet have? Now JB rushing to fill these orders with retailers which leads to the imperfections some have been noticing.
This sounds like a legit theory. Considering that they flipped the RD on the "He Got Game" release with these, I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. For all we know the HGG's are parlaying in Nike's warehouse right now waiting for their RD. They probably produced those with a better eye, or in the least they gave themselves more time to secure a better quality release. 

Back
Top Bottom