AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

:smh:

bet ya'll can't even tell which is 2013 and which is '04. Both are 6.5y.

Judging from RD orders, it seems that people were getting shipping notifications on Sunday evening and early Monday.  So, maybe tomorrow or Saturday if they process orders for shipping on the weekends.
Sounds about right. I got my confirmation email the night of 1/12. Shipping notification on Sunday and UPS received it on Monday the 14th.

They were actually scheduled to be delivered today but I must have gotten lucky and UPS got them to me a day ahead of schedule.

So all in all, based on my purchase, I'd say from Buy -> Ship -> Receive = Less than 5 days

:smh:

bet ya'll can't even tell which is 2013 and which is '04. Both are 6.5y.

Yes we can. The purple mesh gives it away

Actually I can, that purple-ish tint is mad easy to spot.

Left kick = 2013 release

Right kick = the '04's
The only good thing about the 2013 GS release is the suede tongue compared to leather. That's about it. Where the suede meets the midsole at the toebox on the 2013 has that extra 'wavy' part too.

Actually I can, that purple-ish tint is mad easy to spot.

Left kick = 2013 release

Right kick = the '04's
Yes we can. The purple mesh gives it away

:lol: :lol:

well dang now everybody gonna know but I was hoping to expose some of these so called "quality" experts.

In terms of 3M I don't think GS sizes even came with it :smh: Doesn't look like 3M is on the kicks to me. The reds weren't that off to me, a little... but not notiecable. The main thing I can def tell by looking at the pics are the overall shape of the shoe. Which, if they are on my feet I could honestly care less. Looking back, I would've been fine even happier with the '13s. They were new, I preferred the firmer toe box, and just felt better on my feet. These '04s , as you can see, are in DANG fine condition but nothing beats DS. However, it's too late now cuz I already returned the '13s. I doubt I'll go out later on and back track to pick them up. Plus that's being selfish/greedy. I'd have two pair and there are some people who couldn't even their hands on one.

eh, I don't know... I might unleash these '04s back into the wild.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

well dang now everybody gonna know but I was hoping to expose some of these so called "quality" experts.

In terms of 3M I don't think GS sizes even came with it
mean.gif
Doesn't look like 3M is on the kicks to me. The reds weren't that off to me, a little... but not notiecable. The main thing I can def tell by looking at the pics are the overall shape of the shoe. Which, if they are on my feet I could honestly care less. Looking back, I would've been fine even happier with the '13s. They were new, I preferred the firmer toe box, and just felt better on my feet. These '04s , as you can see, are in DANG fine condition but nothing beats DS. However, it's too late now cuz I already returned the '13s. I doubt I'll go out later on and back track to pick them up. Plus that's being selfish/greedy. I'd have two pair and there are some people who couldn't even their hands on one.

eh, I don't know... I might unleash these '04s back into the wild.
Keep the 04's b!

I had a pair in GS when I was a little nino
laugh.gif
 but I'd still love to come up on some today. I'd turn the 2013's into a daily rocker if I could find a DS pair of 04's by some miracle lol.

Ds bred 13s (2013) and $200 for ds gmp...wat yal think?
Seems fair, since the pack were retailed at $349.99 plus tax equals about $378.86 (At least in CA). Bred 13's go for about $200-$210 and  additional $200 cash for the pack? $400-$410 total?

But, again, they were just the GMP. So, basically, which ever you prefer better...

Last edited:

That shipping is from Taiwan, so $40 Expedited Shipping brings it back to $232. Though I don't really understand why people continue to complain about immediate resell value on a GR shoe. Other than the XI's, every GR Jordan does this. $200 after release, then $225 after a few months, $250 by year end, then a little over a year it's around $300 ($260ish after fees). That's not a bad come up, if you have a large collection.

Last edited:
My pair shipped... ETA 1/22 free shipping as well :smokin love those guys in Texas man didin't even paid taxes :D

Pair from FNL came in. I'm usually not too picky with quality cause I'm going to wear them and whatever happens, happens. But like others, quality was pretty bad on these.

Last edited:
My 13s just got delivered copped from finishline. My pair is clean no excess glue. Copped another pair this morning from finishline let's see if that one is flawless also.

Back
Top Bottom