AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

That shipping is from Taiwan, so $40 Expedited Shipping brings it back to $232. Though I don't really understand why people continue to complain about immediate resell value on a GS shoe. Other than the XI's, every GS Jordan does this. $200 after release, then $225 after a few months, $250 by year end, then a little over a year it's around $300 ($260ish after fees). That's not a bad come up, if you have a large collection.
Did u mean GR? Lol

Seems FTL has actually shipped my pair but I never got a shipping confirmation email nor order status update online o_O...if anybody else is having the same issue you might want to contact them.

SUCKS THAT THIS VERSION DOESNT HAVE THE 3M ON IT LIKE FOR 2004...I MIGHT SAVE UP AND JUST BUY THOSE INSTEAD.

:lol:

Just make sure to use flash on your camera

That way everyone will know how superior you are without having to tell them

MLK day on Monday so expect shipping to take an additional day.
Hmmm......

Now don't be racist!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
SUCKS THAT THIS VERSION DOESNT HAVE THE 3M ON IT LIKE FOR 2004...I MIGHT SAVE UP AND JUST BUY THOSE INSTEAD.

:lol:

Just make sure to use flash on your camera

That way everyone will know how superior you are without having to tell them

:smh: it's been stated so many times. Flash is not necessary to see the 3M

No it doesn't.  Why does 3m = better? I'd prefer these brand new ones over a 9 year old shoe just because it has "FREE EMMM"

if these were still $160 then i'd see your point. But a $10 raise and no 3M......

Last edited:
mean.gif
it's been stated so many times. Flash is not necessary to see the 3M
if these were still $160 then i'd see your point. But a $10 raise and no 3M......
Lets see you find a deadstock 2004 pair for less than $250.  Highly unlikely.  I'd say $170 is worth it without the 3M to me.  Only Hypebeasts complain about "NO 3M!!"

Last edited:
ok i know flash isn't NEEDED perse...

@sneakerking33 did make a good point on instagram though...

asked who can say which one is which and most of the comments i read were epic fails

Lets see you find a deadstock 2004 pair for less than $250.  Highly unlikely.  I'd say $170 is worth it without the 3M to me.  Only Hypebeasts complain about "NO 3M!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i know flash isn't NEEDED perse...

@sneakerking33 did make a good point on instagram though...

asked who can say which one is which and most of the comments i read were epic fails
I'd say bottom sneaker. Higher mesh paneling near the middle, slight midsole separation and a more visible (sticks up more) inner heal. Lastly, the red looks different on that bottom one too.

Am I right?
frown.gif

Last edited:
People who say "NO 3M!!! PASS!! OG = SUPERIOR!!!" then trying to sell their creased up 04 pairs for $500 on eBay....

HYPEBEAST.
laugh.gif

I just felt like using that meme.

I agree, the whole "superior" attitude business is old. MY issues were just with quality more so than the 3M. I mean it would have been nice, but I'm more concerned with the purple dye than 3M.

To each, his own though.

Yet the pair you got was "perfect"

Let people vent if their pairs are flawed. What does it matter to you, yours were perfect.

I'm sure you've done the same in the past.

oh yeah i have but i know what i'm buying when i buy sneakers
overpriced pleather and plastic

i said this in the past also

btw wha'ts the problem with your pair my friend ?

Last edited:
Pair from FNL came in. I'm usually not too picky with quality cause I'm going to wear them and whatever happens, happens. But like others, quality was pretty bad on these.

this is pretty bad

i hope there will be a ton of these at the outlets in a few months

My finishline pair came in fresh. Nothing on them i can complain about. I definitely know all about shaky quality over at fnl though. Its hit or miss with them. ive had perfect pairs (charcoal 7, thunder 4), and precreased pairs (milt 4, fire red 4). Gotta take the good with the bad, not to excuse overall crap quality on jb's part. I feel like ordering online from anywhere is a toss up, until you have your pair in your hands.

Back
Top Bottom