AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

but you forget a lot of people in here don't have savings accounts, cd's, or 401k's. it's easier to hate on someone trying to make some $ on the resell. People are way too quick to judge before they get all the facts. A LOT of people today live for the moment, not the future. These same fools think social security is gonna be enough for them to retire on when retirement comes!
ghetto rich!! lol....i see you with your limited edition pairs...waiting at a bus stop! lol

stop wasting your welfare check on shoes! SMH!

Yep.

My finishline pair came in fresh. Nothing on them i can complain about. I definitely know all about shaky quality over at fnl though. Its hit or miss with them. ive had perfect pairs (charcoal 7, thunder 4), and precreased pairs (milt 4, fire red 4). Gotta take the good with the bad, not to excuse overall crap quality on jb's part. I feel like ordering online from anywhere is a toss up, until you have your pair in your hands.
i think the military 4 and fire red 4 were the two lowest quality releases this year! both my military blues and both pairs of my fire reds came pre creased! 

My pair was okay, nothing major.

White/Red 14s however get my mark as WORST JB PRODUCT (quality wise) of 2012.

Had nightmares of opening the box when I received them in the mail, and I wanted to cry.

:smh:

Had nightmares of opening the box when I received them in the mail, and I wanted to cry.

mean.gif
Wow really? Both of my 14s were flawless. Sorry to hear that about yours..lord knows we have all seen more than our fair share of low quality retros.

Or 1997, whichever it was.

Jesus i remember in 2001, jordans that were 12+ years old were selling for maaaad loot, like 1000s

Now, jordans like mine from 98 and on barely double up

Got my pair yesterday and they are flawless!
smokin.gif
Wore them yesterday and all day today... they fit tts for me and best of all...still no creases!.. I'm shocked, thought these were crease magnets.

but you forget a lot of people in here don't have savings accounts, cd's, or 401k's. it's easier to hate on someone trying to make some $ on the resell. People are way too quick to judge before they get all the facts. A LOT of people today live for the moment, not the future. These same fools think social security is gonna be enough for them to retire on when retirement comes!

Oh wow. :smh:

Logging off. My my, how things have changed over time :smh: :x .

Last edited:

:smh:

The fire red 4's were my worst experience last year.

Honestly heartbreaking cuz thats my favorite model 4

Oh well :smh:

My FNL pair shipped too... didnt get the email but the order status has a tracking number :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom