AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I can't tell if that's kinda dull 3M or the fake 3M they put into the Flints in 2010.

The '04 Breds shine brighter than that under normal lights, so under flash they're like blinding haha

Never owned these and always wanted them. They will be on my radar come March!

Last edited:
air-jordan-13-bred-2013_04.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is a grail of many so for their sakes I hope this drop is reminiscent to the 2010 Flints.  Due to many going after the newer pair, the 05's weren't as difficult to come by.  Hopefully this drop will be similar and make it easier to land 04s at a decent price.

that 3m or lack thereof plus another unnecessary price increase is enough for me to pass. how hard is it for jb to make the damn shoes the way their supposed to be. if they could make the 04 blk reds and the 05 flints properly with the correct 3m why is it so hard to get em right this time around.

i know they'll sell out and sell out fast regardless but it's just the principle for me, i rather pay more and get a pair of 2004 blk reds instead of these,

with what people are charging for the 04's now i might just wait for the 2013's going to be cheaper and i dont really care about 3m on aj 13's at least

with what people are charging for the 04's now i might just wait for the 2013's going to be cheaper and i dont really care about 3m on aj 13's at least

I care enough to the range of $200-$275 MAX.

Anything above that, no thanks, I will say hello to the 2013's instead. As much as I love that 3M on the older retro....

We'll wait and see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom