AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I bought my Size 10 Bred 13's 2 days before my Mall's Champs Sports and Foot Locker both had full size run restocks... I went with my friend to cop his pair that day. FAIL But I love them either way.

Size 11 up on Eastbay

I never got the people that don't cop them solely based on the lack of 3M. Its a cool feature yeah but, its the exact same awesome colorway and amazing sneaker. Not copping would be crazy!

I've had too many opportunities to cop these, how are people missing out.... Just check the websites randomly and early a.m.

I never got the people that don't cop them solely based on the lack of 3M. Its a cool feature yeah but, its the exact same awesome colorway and amazing sneaker. Not copping would be crazy!

I didn't cop because of no 3M. It's a pretty key feature of the sneaker. Imagine no 3M on the Metallic V tongue?

I haven't copped yet because I have enough black and red based Jays to last me until JB decides to do these right...congrats to those who are happy with these..

still on the hunt for a size 9.5 for near retail
nerd.gif

keep missing every damn restock!! so frustrating!
Theres a 2004 pair in a 9.5 on ebay at a starting bid of 5.50, i tryed to shoot the guy an offer, but he dismissed me o well. ill wait for a restock

Last edited:
One of the best sneakers of all time. Period. My buddy is having me sell his near DS collection, and more of it is OG Jordans. There's a pair of these that I'm keeping because they're just too epic. I'm a size 11 but when something this fresh presents itself, you'll gladly take a size smaller!

I didn't cop because of no 3M. It's a pretty key feature of the sneaker. Imagine no 3M on the Metallic V tongue?
I didn't get a chance at them in '04 so the no 3M did not bother me one bit. And as far as 5's go. I will never cop a 5 as long as Jordans 6-14 release. A sole that yellows after 2-3 wears is ugly to me... Looks nasty and old IMO

V, VI, and XI all yellow though.

U forgot the XVI black/reds.
The milky soles of the XVI white/navys and 2011
Yellow less.
And the clear outsoles dont yellow after a few wears. It usually takes over a few weeks of wearing to notice the first grade of yellowing.
It becomes stronger over the years, depending on how often u wear them outdoor.

V, VI, and XI all yellow though.
Which is what I'm saying. I'll cop all the non-icy soled Jordans before the Ice ones. I'd cop a Black Cat 4 over a Concord or a Flint 13 over an Infrared 6. Thats just me.

Don't get me wrong I love the 5 design and the 11 design. They are 2 of the most iconic. But If I can cop the others over them I would.

No it did not. All Sports photos use flash. No 3M
thank you. i was trying find a 04 with a good price but since u put it that way its really not that bad without it i love 3m and it makes it pop but ill just wait till it retros with it till then i guess ill do this since the g.o.a.t didnt have 3m 

thank you. i was trying find a 04 with a good price but since u put it that way its really not that bad without it i love 3m and it makes it pop but ill just wait till it retros with it till then i guess ill do this since the g.o.a.t didnt have 3m 
This is the truth. They are my favorite J. The Nubuck on them is top notch. Great leather too!

Thought I'd post mine. Not much pics recently. Ended up with a couple extra pairs through the Eastbay release disaster. Sold my Crooked Tongues pairs at cost basically.

Back
Top Bottom