AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

See they still have some pop. Add them being fresh and new and you got a possible release of the year IMO.
Thought I'd post mine. Not much pics recently. Ended up with a couple extra pairs through the Eastbay release disaster. Sold my Crooked Tongues pairs at cost basically.

Everyone who wants or wanted a pair should have these by now. No reason to miss out with so much of this shoe to go around

got a pair on this random re-stock after i woke up from a nap today has been a good day
THIS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
finally landed my size 9 after constant failure from FNL/Eastbay... JB killing me tho with all these damn restocks.

can someone help me out. I just ordered a sz 11 from nike.com and i got email confimation and order number. am i good or should i worry of cancelation.

I actually picked up a size 11 too lol. Gonna use it for trade though. Hopefully get some 2011 or 2012 retro I missed from it.

i wonder how many 11 they had cause everyone thats posting is a sz 11. I got my about t 30-40 min after the announcement cause i was in class. When did you guys got your pairs.

Was able to scoop up a pair for my friend. Had a size 15 sitting in my cart and he was at work so, in fear of releasing it so he can get it, he texted me all his cc info instead. Needless to say, successful cop for him and his big *** feet. Now, what else to buy with his cc info hahah jk

Was able to scoop up a pair for my friend. Had a size 15 sitting in my cart and he was at work so, in fear of releasing it so he can get it, he texted me all his cc info instead. Needless to say, successful cop for him and his big *** feet. Now, what else to buy with his cc info hahah jk

LMAO... hahahaha

man finally caught a pair for retail off the nike restock ,and my royals were confirmed and shipping out tomorrow ........ today was a great day ........TG

good luck to those still on the hunt !

grats to everyone who copped from the quick restock NDC did on 2/20.   These were on the site for a minute as the bred11 and WC3 88 were the first ones to go

Back
Top Bottom