AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

What are they selling at now reseller? $250? I really want these but don't wanna pay more than retail. I should have copped an extra HGG and traded for a pair. Oh well....maybe I'll cop a bred 11 and see if I can work something out. Honestly would prefer to have a second pair of those instead of a 13 tho.

Really want them, not for over retail...hate when I regret passing on a shoe.

Still got my 04's that i only worn like 2 times
nthat.gif
.............2013 Breds dont come close to being as good as the 04's

2 - 3 times over a 9 year period isnt like you wear them regularly.
some people, like you, make out OK i guess. the majority of people can back my statement that the 04s simply wrinkled in the toe box area.
yea you right.....its hard for me to wear them regularly cause I have so many pairs of other sneakers that are still DS

some people, like you, make out OK i guess. the majority of people can back my statement that the 04s simply wrinkled in the toe box area.
My 04's wrinkled pretty bad.  I wore them almost every weekend. 

yea you right.....its hard for me to wear them regularly cause I have so many pairs of other sneakers that are still DS

what kind of excuse is that? you wear them if/when you feel like it.

o i cant wear my shoes because i have so many DS shoes.

Definitely agree with bigj's assessment.  I wear mine whenever I get a chance, which is most Fridays and weekends, and the toe box has kept it's shape pretty well.  The only creasing that I've got is just below the Jordan tag located at the bottom of the laces.  I wore these out to a KRS-One concert and had no fear of jumping around in these when he was putting on a show.  Just gave them a good cleaning the next day and they looked good as new.

I tried to pick up a size 9.5 for my brother on the Nike restock but I was too late.  I hope these get restocked soon.

i know ya'll won't agree but i can live without the 3m this time around. yes it does give them something extra with the 3m and really pops in some occasions but it's not a necessity as far as im concerned. just like the flints, it would be nice but im totally ok without it as well. they both look good either way

Back
Top Bottom