AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Just got my pair in from the NDC restock. I was never big on XIII's, but these are fresh as hell.
nice! I have my pair as well, I just wish the red was as bright as the one in the pic 
mean.gif
 but overall, great shoe

nice! I have my pair as well, I just wish the red was as bright as the one in the pic 
mean.gif
 but overall, great shoe
Yeah the red is a bit darker haha. I'm debating whether I should keep my pair or not...No 3M really bugs me, so I might sell these and put the money towards the He Got Games.

The more and more I see these, the more pissed/disappointed I get at JB. Totally dropped the ball with this release

Last edited:
got my pair from the NDC restock.

ended up getting a 9.5 since the 9 I got earlier was snug.

The more and more I see these, the more pissed/disappointed I get at JB. Totally dropped the ball with this release

I agree, if they released with 3M, it would of been a no brainer.

Or at least made the red color more close to the last retro.

I agree, if they released with 3M, it would of been a no brainer.

Or at least made the red color more close to the last retro.

i understand your point of view but im just happy with the toe box to be honest. i hated the 04 toe boxes since they creased like tin foil. the color red doesnt bother me and i dont care for 3M.

in my opinion (and i know im the minority) - id trade better toe box for 3m and a shade of red Sunday - Saturday 365/year.

Do people check to see if the sizes can be added to cart before they notify people of sizes on websites? A lot of times these sites need updating and sizes keep popping up but if you see a size and cant add it then whats the point? Its therefore not worth mentioning. Just my opinion

Last edited:
I really regret not copping these. I neeeeeed to find em. After copping the HGG's I'm regretting it.

I passed on the Black/White XIII's because these are all I need!

On a side note, these are horrible basketball shoes! I've been using them for ball but they just don't cut it for me, so I'll use them for shoot around.

I heard that MJ didn't like playing in the XIII's which is why he brought out the XIV's early. Any truth to this?

i really wanted this shoe, but after seeing how bad the red was i wasn't trippin not getting them.
i've been searching for some 04s. wish me luck

i like the 04's as much as the next person but im very happy with my '13 xiii's

ill take a better toe box & no 3m over paper mache toebox & 3m anyday

if i can get a DS 04' at a DECENT price ill grab a set if not i got 2 ds pairs of '13 blk/reds & a set im trashing at the moment so ill be gud

I don't really care for the 3M, and this is coming from someone who has an OG pair. What does it matter if it shines or not? I really wouldn't want random strangers taking pics of my shoes anyway.

Back
Top Bottom