AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Great way to start the year with a big ending to 2012. Jan 12 is actually great for me.

So this will be a GS not a QS as some are saying.

For some reason, I feel like these will be like the olympic 7s last summer. They were a gr but stores didnt get that many pair. People was thinking they gonna be like the Olympic 6 (which were everywhere) released a few weeks before and ended up leaving more than a few salty. BRED 11 just release few weeks ago and were everywhere, now the BRED 13 drop a few weeks from them hmmm. IDk just a thought lol

Last edited:
air-jordan-xiii-bred-release-date.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-bred-release-date-1.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-bred-release-date-3.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-bred-release-date-2.jpg

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

the pics look clean.

i have my OGs and 2 pairs of the i forget when they retroed retros lol still DS. so both have 3M.

the only time the 3M is relevant now is because THESE 2013 RETROS WONT HAVE EM lol. but before that i really could care less. prob same with the latest flint 13 retros.

overall i still think its a nice looking shoe, clean colorway. those who dont have a pair, i dont think not having 3M should stop you from copping if you really want em.

speaking of my flints, mine are size 11 and i wear 11.5-12 now. if someone asked me to trade their latest flint retro with no 3M that is not close to DS but still good condition, for mine with 3M.. i wouldnt mind. thats how much i really care for the 3M.

hopefully not breaking rules was speaking of importance of the 3M/shoe/topic and how people just use it to make themselves feel better of having it compared to those who wont :tongue:

wow. they look fake in those last pics. I guess they think we except anything now. I have the 04s in good shape, but even if i did not I would pass just because I am too much of a sneakerhead to even think of paying for these knock offs.

Disgusting.

speaking of my flints, mine are size 11 and i wear 11.5-12 now. if someone asked me to trade their latest flint retro with no 3M that is not close to DS but still good condition, for mine with 3M.. i wouldnt mind. thats how much i really care for the 3M.
hopefully not breaking rules was speaking of importance of the 3M/shoe/topic and how people just use it to make themselves feel better of having it compared to those who wont :tongue:

What's funny is, that's how the fakes looked like back in 2004-2005, just like these and the 2010 Flints, plain mesh, no reflective material.
That's what is set in my mind, these look too much like the fakes they used to produces back then.

What's funny is, that's how the fakes looked like back in 2004-2005, just like these and the 2010 Flints, plain mesh, no reflective material.
That's what is set in my mind, these look too much like the fakes they used to produces back then.
EXACTLY. lol but the guys who were 10-14 in 2004 are in there late teens/early 20's now and they are going to cop a sub par, basically B grade shoe because they could not get them when they were kids.

Last edited:
Even witht he lack of 3M, these are a must cop for me. My favorite shoes of all-time in my favorite colorway. Experiencing some sole seperation in my 04 pair, so it's time to re-up. Hopefully FTL is doing tickets

These are the first Jordan's I ever remember having. When they released in 2004, I didn't have the funds to buy them again. I don't care about 3M or not. It would be a plus, yes but to me, not going to decided whether I'm going to cop a shoe that I've been waiting so long for. I was pretty disappointed when they didn't release with the Flints/Bulls/Altitudes/Playoffs back in 2010/2011.

I'm ready for this release. 

These pics sealed the deal for me. Was in high school when these dropped and many good memories.

Will be had!

January is going to be rough having these release along with the "he got game" 13's 

I'm going to be waiving my hoover flags.

Back
Top Bottom