AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

NDC already verified through twitter that they will be $160 on RD.

yeah, i saw that, but they have been wrong on twitter before. they also on Twitter recently said the Knicks 1's were $130 and they were wrong on the Xmas Kobe's. I'm not saying I know 100% that they aren't $160, I'm just saying it's possible.

Although, I do feel that the "not having 3M" is a let down. I do like the shoe/colorway all together. I will be getting a pair. 

I alwalways have to get my girl a pair and her 5.5 is usually easy to grab usually only gotta worry bout my 13. Maybe call around an ask how many pairs they got in her size. Good luck

do you line up before they open or can you still usually get her size w/o having to line up?

I'm not a fan of the lack of 3M. However if you don't own a pair of Bred 13's and you refuse to spend the money on the 04's then you MUST cop these! Without a doubt no questions asked or you will regret it.

My 2010 Flints dont have 3M. Regardless of the hate, those were clean! I had no choice but to cop them because my 04/05 Flints started to bleed red on the midsole, similar to how the burgandy/grey toes did too :smh:. Did this happen to anyone else? Almost 10 yrs later and I'm still salty about both of those :lol:

I alwalways have to get my girl a pair and her 5.5 is usually easy to grab usually only gotta worry bout my 13. Maybe call around an ask how many pairs they got in her size. Good luck

I will give a few stores a call , good looking man .

$170 + ny tax is $185 for me...

No thank you ill track down another pair of 2004's and use the $185 I would've spent toward a good quality retro done right.....

$170 + ny tax is $185 for me...
No thank you ill track down another pair of 2004's and use the $185 I would've spent toward a good quality retro done right.....

too late... if GS 2004s is selling for 180 +, in your size you looking to spend almost 3 bills, maybe less if you can find a really good deal. But you waited to close to RD for that :smh:

as did I... as did I... 2004's were ALLLLL over ebay! I'd always look and be like "meh, I can wait... i can wait..." didn't know they were coming out again. If I did I woulda copped them then.

too late... if GS 2004s is selling for 180 +, in your size you looking to spend almost 3 bills, maybe less if you can find a really good deal. But you waited to close to RD for that :smh:
as did I... as did I... 2004's were ALLLLL over ebay! I'd always look and be like "meh, I can wait... i can wait..." didn't know they were coming out again. If I did I woulda copped them then.
The prices will drop when people aren't buying them for $500 like the seller hopes.... $180 for gs is crazy....

Part of me wants to get a pair to rock b/c I have an 04 pair on ice but I'm affraid to UNDS them. If these were done right w/ quality materials and 3M it'd be a no brainer.

The prices will drop when people aren't buying them for $500 like the seller hopes.... $180 for gs is crazy....

I had one chick at 140 (meetup) for some NDS 04s.... until she told me this thirsty *** buyer was offering 170 plus shipping :smh: :smh: :smh: Of course, she went with the offer that gave her the most money. I was in my car on the way to meet her when I called and she told me. She messaged me but it was after I had already gone to bed. Man, I was sick

yea prices will drop but I doubt u gonna find a pair of 2004s or OGs in GOOD condition for the same price as a retail pair of the 2013s. I think you'll be paying at least 3 bills. ****, it's some people that will be willing to pay 3 bills for 2013s.

Last edited:
I had one chick at 140 (meetup) for some NDS 04s.... until she told me this thirsty *** buyer was offering 170 plus shipping :smh: :smh: :smh: Of course, she went with the offer that gave her the most money. I was in my car on the way to meet her when I called and she told me. She messaged me but it was after I had already gone to bed. Man, I was sick
yea prices will drop but I doubt u gonna find a pair of 2004s or OGs in GOOD condition for the same price as a retail pair of the 2013s. I think you'll be paying at least 3 bills. ****, it's some people that will be willing to pay 3 bills for 2013s.
Thats 100% accurate people will pay nearly $300 for these clapped out retros.... I'm going with what I want forget that ish....

I hate when you have a deal set up and then you get that last min text/call/email starting with "see what had happened was .." :smh: :smh: If we set up a deal, stick to the script.

As far as pricing on the 04's, if your patient you will find a good deal. I copped my DS 04's for $280 and then the next week copped another pair, supposedly worn once but they looked DS to me, for $200. This was back in June tho. I guess since we're close to the RD for the 2013s the prices on the 04's won't drop until later on in the year.

I hate when you have a deal set up and then you get that last min text/call/email starting with "see what had happened was .." :smh: :smh: If we set up a deal, stick to the script.
As far as pricing on the 04's, if your patient you will find a good deal. I copped my DS 04's for $280 and then the next week copped another pair, supposedly worn once but they looked DS to me, for $200. This was back in June tho. I guess since we're close to the RD for the 2013s the prices on the 04's won't drop until later on in the year.

man u have NO idea how upset I am with myself--- I've seriously wanted Bred 13s FOR AT LEAST, a year now... but they were on the back burner to Lebrons mostly, as for the past two years those have been a majority of my purchases. I'd see deals on the time on ebay, auctions ending for 100 and less. ALWAYS. I guess I figured when I got ready it would always be that way. Like I said, if I knew they were retroing I woulda copped much sooner in the year.

I don't think I'll ever forgive myself :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll get the 2013s, of course, cuz I like the shoe. Not having the 3M does take away something from me, but it's not a deal breaker, you know? That's like if they retroed 11s with something other than patent leather... THAT'S a deal breaker. I mean I already avoided those retro flu games like the plague because of that nubuck bushoi :smh: That was a deal breaker.

**about the chick, she was an opportunist... I'm sure as soon after I told her about my deal, she told the other dude "so she says 140 meetup, can you beat that??" I can't even be mad at her , honestly. We live in a capitalistic society, get it how you live boo boo :lol:

when they are creased this bad OFF of the foot, does it kinda look smoother once you put the shoe on? I've been watching these OGs on the bay for a while now.... wanna pull the trigger kinda but this creasing is crazy :smh:

when they are creased this bad OFF of the foot, does it kinda look smoother once you put the shoe on? I've been watching these OGs on the bay for a while now.... wanna pull the trigger kinda but this creasing is crazy :smh:

i mean, they kinda beat tho.
but people have ironed creases out before.

i know my pair i had back in the day still had crease lines when worn but not all indented and stuff. i kinda wish for a tougher toe box so my next pair wont be so easily creased.

^^^ check in the restoration thread for inspiration. ive seen some miracles in there. OG style laces and a prayer of minimal heel drag and these would clean up well.

Back
Top Bottom