AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I doubt this. How are these going to resell for considerably more than the playoff XIII when these have retro'd before? Besides, other than an XI, every general Jordan release has been available for 200-240 over the course of the last year. Same schtick every time: hype > sell out > panic > pay rape prices > complain when it's obvious you could have done better with some patience and looking
It might be these OD crazy pre-release prices like eBay and all the other online spots. They're already at $250 and up.
smokin.gif

New here. I don't buy a lot of sneakers like I used to a few yrs back in college. I'm a teacher and don't get to wear them as often as I'd like. Anyways, these were by far my fav Jordan's back when I was younger, so I'm definitely after a pair for nostalgia sake. I called around a few places (champs raffle is done, foot action and footlocker are doing raffles wed and thurs). Anyways, you guys think its easier to do raffle or try somewhere online? What's best way to go for them online if I don't win the raffle? Thanks guys.
Do all of the above fam. Doesn't hurt to increase your chances as many ways as you possibly can.

ID and Style code are the same thing.  Where are all these n00bs coming from these days!? Must be resellers...

Last edited:
yea thats its, im a n00b n a resellers cuz i know how to use basic functions of the internet to find something im looking for. glad i know my place now. *im done*

ID and Style code are the same thing.  Where are all these n00bs coming from these days!? Must be resellers...

:lol: you really have no idea what you are talking about do you???

That method hasnt been used in forever. The internet isn't like it was years ago so links are different and damn near impossible to find out. The only person who has the link is Nike.

If you want the answer to your "where's the link" question, NDC twitter page can give you the answer on Saturday at 8am.

TLO tweeted by nike. changed my mind on these since my 11s is too tight, grabbing a ticket for champs this week. hopefully they sleep on these or still recovering from xmas.

Last edited:
copped my guaranteed ticket for my size/pair this morning @ my local mall @ FL. now i can rest comfortably da rest of da week.

Last edited:
Got the twitter update from Nike Store.  I'm hopeful that I'll be able to cop a few pairs.  One for upcoming city league basketball season, one for casual wear, and one for the collection.  Only way I'd cop an OG pair is if I could get it for ~$200.

what size?
10.5.  I should be able to get the pairs I'm looking for from my local FTL an FTA.  It's FCFS and there are not too many people in my small city that go crazy on release day.  By that I mean, no long lines.  I can probably be 1st in line 45 minutes before opening at 8am.

Finish Line Just Tweeted: “@FinishLine: @GameOverIWon We will have the Jordan Retro XIII-He Got Game 13's and Bred 13's colorway Available in store and online No draft will be done”

seemed to me like they were just killing 2 birds with one stone. Basically confirming they would get both, and they would be released without a draft. Not saying they release the same day.

Why would they put them on the floor before Saturday..............?

I've known some spots to put GS kicks out before means i.e how I copped my SLH's before the official release date . Also DT 2s were out on the floor in GS before men's. I honestly don't have a lot of experience buying Js from brick and mortars so I didn't know if it'd be different.

Wait if both pairs are being released on the same day that changes a lot of people's game plans. Especially the only chain doing this is finishline.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom