AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Wait if both pairs are being released on the same day that changes a lot of people's game plans. Especially the only chain doing this is finishline.
Christopher Austin  ‏@chris_j_austin

@FinishLine  Are you going to have the "he got game" Jordan XIII this weekend?

Expand  
9m Finish Line  ‏@FinishLine

@chris_j_austin  Yes we will, online and in store.

Hide conversation  
The game dun changed

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
^^I'm skeptical about the Black/White joints dropping on the 12th too. Let's not forget that Finish Line called the playoff 12s the flu games.

Damn they releasing the other 13's as well?? SMH the brand is getting too much money with all these bulls cw's this month... And it's only January!

I'm pretty sure the White/Black XIIIs aren't officially supposed to release til March...not sure what Finishline is doing

one thing yall should know, FNL twitter persons dont know what the hell they be talking about most of the time. Back when they restocked the concords, some asked if they were releasing the spaces jams to and they replied yes :rolleyes . they aint sneakerheads that know every nickname of every shoe. they just regular working people

Last edited:
Walked in my local FTL today and they were trying to do a raffle, but nobody showed up.. Since only a buddy and me asked we got a guaranteed pair :smokin

Last edited:
Dammmnnnnn I got to check em out and thank god the red is on point and looks exactly like it should.... But holy **** the suede is paper thin and stretchy. This is noticeable the second you touch the shoe, it's not something you have to inspect to notice. I have a wide foot and have serious concerns that these could blow out a few wears in. I've really been looking forward to these so I will still drop the cash and risk it. But if you are on the fence I highly recommend trying to cop these in store so that you can feel the shoe and, if you're lucky, even try it on.

All of my local FTL owned stores finally got the corporate email at 7 tonight and are doing raffle sign ups on Wednesday and Thursday this time, then calling Friday.

Last edited:
How do the raffles work? Been awhile since I've copped J's but getting back to my collection. U buy ur ticket and still have to show up Saturday morning??

They aren't releasing the same day. If that was the case there would be raffle/guaranteed tickets for BOTH colorways not just the Breds :smh: ... FinishLine chasing new followers again :nerd:

How do the raffles work? Been awhile since I've copped J's but getting back to my collection. U buy ur ticket and still have to show up Saturday morning??

You don't buy the ticket. You don't pay until the release date. If they are doing a raffle it's just that you pickup a ticket and they call you a day or two before to let you know if you won. If they are doing guaranteed tickets then you pick up your ticket on the day they are handing them out and then comeback during the day on release date and pick up your kicks. Call your local store to make sure what procedure they are using.

Nike.com TLO 
nerd.gif
 I'm not even going to bother with in store release, Twitter #RSVP, raffles, etc. It's usually online or bust for me. Been able to get most of the sneakers I want, all under retail thanks to cashback sites.

laugh.gif
you really have no idea what you are talking about do you???
That method hasnt been used in forever. The internet isn't like it was years ago so links are different and damn near impossible to find out. The only person who has the link is Nike.
If you want the answer to your "where's the link" question, NDC twitter page can give you the answer on Saturday at 8am.

Style code.  That's the reason why most shoes are always sold out when they post the twitter link because everyone figures out/knows the link before hand and checks out before it even gets tweeted or appears in the search engine.
LOL @ this know-it-all that knows nothing.  Your post is 100%, FALSE.

When NDC does a release that is TLO, there is absolutely NO WAY to access that web page until that twitter link is tweeted.  I have a friend that works for the NIKE social media group and no matter your HTML training or anything else, even if somehow you did by total coincidence figure out the link, it is not live nor available anywhere except through the twitter link.  The web address has product and page ID's that in no way relate to the shoe, product number, model number, SKU, UPC, release date or anything else.  Randomly generated.  And all of that doesn't even matter.  If you did get a link typed out correctly, you cannot access this web page in live format except through the twitter link for some time.  The reason shoes are sold out when you follow the twitter link is because the way that twitter works.  Depending on how the link calls out through the many routes on twitter, you may get the link 20 seconds after the guy next to you, or your text alerts may get it before your computer....all sorts of scenarios.  You have no idea what you are talking about then come on here calling these guys noobs like a little kid.  I think we are good on members here if you wanna roll on over to ISS with all of your smarts.

Sorry to anyone that doesn't like a lot of text, this guy was a jerk in multiple follow up posts after he posted a bunch of BS and I just wanted to include all the information needed to give members an idea of the factual way that TLO releases work.

Last edited:
damn it, time to try to get these. I think it should be fairly easy now that the jordan xi thread has given me dozens of places to try.

Freshly installed High Speed Home Network.

I will be waiting at 6:59am on Saturday to click that "Add to Cart" 
devil.gif

Last question, if I do the HOH raffle I will know before the ndc release if I won the raffle right? Just tryin to make sure I cop these

LOL @ this know-it-all that knows nothing.  Your post is 100%, FALSE.

When NDC does a release that is TLO, there is absolutely NO WAY to access that web page until that twitter link is tweeted.  I have a friend that works for the NIKE social media group and no matter your HTML training or anything else, even if somehow you did by total coincidence figure out the link, it is not live nor available anywhere except through the twitter link.  The web address has product and page ID's that in no way relate to the shoe, product number, model number, SKU, UPC, release date or anything else.  Randomly generated.  And all of that doesn't even matter.  If you did get a link typed out correctly, you cannot access this web page in live format except through the twitter link for some time.  The reason shoes are sold out when you follow the twitter link is because the way that twitter works.  Depending on how the link calls out through the many routes on twitter, you may get the link 20 seconds after the guy next to you, or your text alerts may get it before your computer....all sorts of scenarios.  You have no idea what you are talking about then come on here calling these guys noobs like a little kid.  I think we are good on members here if you wanna roll on over to ISS with all of your smarts.

Sorry to anyone that doesn't like a lot of text, this guy was a jerk in multiple follow up posts after he posted a bunch of BS and I just wanted to include all the information needed to give members an idea of the factual way that TLO releases work.

not to get into too much of a technical debate, but i would think having the actually link beforehand would still give you an advantage. i highly doubt the page is doing a "HTTP_REFERER" check and only accepting traffic from twitter.com, i don't think that would work for many reasons. so best case, the page would only be accessible a split second before the twitter link is sent out. and then, like you said, there can be delays to exactly when you see it on your twitter feed. so if you had the actual link you could be constantly refreshing the page and probably have access to it before most people. and that is best case, normally i would assume the page goes live a few seconds before, so some employee can verify it is available, and then the twitter link is sent out.

pretty interesting though. i will say i have written some scripts pinging urls to try and guess what id is used for a link. might have to get back to trying that again...

Back
Top Bottom