AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Eventhough these are my favorite Jordan of all time, I just can't accept these without 3m. It just aint the same shoe. These will come back around eventually. Especially when JB starts to dwindle in popularity, which will happen believe it or not...

Wow. According to MN these are supposed to retail for 170. I assume that means for the other 2013 retro's too. JB is making it easier and easier for many people, as some would say, "retire" :lol:

I think we might as well get use to that 170.00 price point,Jb said ok, you want so called better quailty, well you all are going to get raped for it
mean.gif

$170?!

roll.gif

After tax that's basically $180.  For shoes with no new technology at all.  JB is out their minds if this is true.  They're making it easier and easier to purchase only a select few shoes next year.  I'd rather spend my money on the secondary market for better quality shoes than to keep tossing money into Nike's billion dollar pockets for substandard products.   I don't really use this term often, but "retirement" is fast approaching.

I think i'll look out for 04's forget this I am not paying $180 plus for sub par quality and materials and not to mention no 3m.... 2004's hopefully will come down in price with these retros that the hypebeats will eat up....

These will turn out like the 2010 flint xiii's. people will bash them but hype beasts, tools, and hipsters will drive the resale value up on these, guarantee it. So here's a lesson for everyone. Buy the shoes even if you don't like them for future sale or trade bait. Trust me on this because you know I'm gonna be right!

:smh: At the price increase.

Jordan just trying to get some of that resell money.

NOT WORTH THE PRICE INCREASE EVEN THOUGH THEY DDNT LOOK BAD AT FIRST...BUT THOSE ASHY LOOKING PICS ARE FRIGGIN DISGUSTING!! :x :x

extremely glad I picked up the '04's recently. these are definitely going to go quick though that's for sure.

I said that I was going to buy these even if they didn't have reflectors cuz these are my favorite XIII but if the final production look anything like solewings pics, I'm passing :x

Last edited:
No 3m = no go for me... just like i passed on the 2012 flints

04 for today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom