AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

[/S]
If ur talking about the black/red 13's it's some sort of silver dots. There's a thread with a link to a video of somebody talking about them..

Rather have no 3M than what you just described. SMH @ tinfoil "dots."

still have my 04s in great condition, i havent had a pair of 13s with the imitation 3M, last pair of 13s i bought were the playoffs which were leather and not mesh panels. they look good in the pics, but im not pressed to cop. its not a must buy for me

YOU ARE A HYPEBEAST IF YOU WANT THIS SNEAKER TO HAVE THE 3M IT ORIGINALLY RELEASED WITH? :lol:
I'VE READ IT ALL.
FOHWTS.
Is that what I said? This kid said I was a hypebeast cuz I wasn't acting outraged and not buying for them not having 3m. I said if that's then case the all of us should be considered hypebeasts because we continue to buy JB retros despite the changes since OG days. So no, that's not what I implied at all.

Last edited:
I got these from a store that sold theirs early (not early release pairs). They don't have any 3m at all. And the release date is Jan. 12. I think the white/red is March, and the blue one is Feb. I'll try to get pics within the next few days unless I procrastinate

I got these from a store that sold theirs early (not early release pairs). They don't have any 3m at all. And the release date is Jan. 12. I think the white/red is March, and the blue one is Feb. I'll try to get pics within the next few days unless I procrastinate
uhhh how can it not be early release when you get them as an early release lol

Will there be any kind of lottery for the bred xiii's  or first come first serve, hope its nothing the the bred xi's release last month

Anybody know how these are ggonna run? My 2 other colorways of j13 always run 1/2 size bigger

These threads man.

So much arguing over nonsense.

:smh:

Take that mess else where, lets keep the discussion to the shoes please.

Back
Top Bottom