AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Based on the comparison pics people have posted, I don't see much difference at all in the reds.  But hey, whatever makes you feel better about not gettin em, by all means.  Make it easier for me please.  PRECIATE IT!  lol.

I NEED THOSE JB, I'm pretty sure you'll find a way to butcher them but I'll still give you an "A" for effort if you drop those!

are those these?

Is anyone receiving their mobile tweet nofitications late? I got my NTNY one like within a minute, when its usually instant. Luckily I had my browser set to refresh every 6 seconds so I did it at 20 secs(shown)... hopefully that was enough. Was caught up watching an auction end on eBay, otherwise I would've done it way faster and before '20 secs'
My phone is blowing up right now, lmao. All coming in mad late, not sure if its cause I'm in my basement though. 

More like 3 people lined up but i know the owner so i skip the line and the people that been waiting mad as hell :lol:
Coolest kid i know. He even prints out pictures to attach to his plastic containers lmao!

Ive been 100% successful with every RSVP and I don't use any kind of app or cheat code lol. You guys can keep that BS.....

I don't agree with that statement. Wouldn't it make more sense for them to have less stock? I mean wouldn't a GIANT company like Nike rather sell most of their stock to companies like FTL FNL  etc that  they already have all those shoes sold  and only have to worry about the small amount they gave to the NIKE TOWNS . 

That's just how I think they do it. Not saying your wrong just giving my opinion.

I don't agree with that statement. Wouldn't it make more sense for them to have less stock? I mean wouldn't a GIANT company like Nike rather sell most of their stock to companies like FTL FNL  etc that  they already have all those shoes sold  and only have to worry about the small amount they gave to the NIKE TOWNS . 

That's just how I think they do it. Not saying your wrong just giving my opinion.

Not true because ftl etc are only puttiin about $110 per pair in nike pocket but niketowns get the full msrp

Any one get word back from NTNY?  Suspense for Roosevelt is killing me, I want to go smoke a cigarette but with my luck I'll miss the RSVP while doing it. What about Mercer? They're not doing it? 

Coolest kid i know. He even prints out pictures to attach to his plastic containers lmao!

Ive been 100% successful with every RSVP and I don't use any kind of app or cheat code lol. You guys can keep that BS.....
Exactly! Cheaters never prosper.

Not true because ftl etc are only puttiin about $110 per pair in nike pocket but niketowns get the full msrp
Makes sense, since hey are buying in whole sale you can say they are giving Nike less for a shoe. That makes sense,but for some reason I find it hard to believe. 

Nike makes more money selling the shoe directly through themselves. Cost $.95 to make a pair profit is whatever retail is -$.95. When sold to FTL, FNL, FL I believe I read that the price per unit that they sell to them is $85.00 or something. Trust me, Nike rather make theirs. 

No, they only get wholesale pricing when they sell to FNL or FTL. They get full retail pricing when they sell the pairs themselves

No, they only get wholesale pricing when they sell to FNL or FTL. They get full retail pricing when they sell the pairs themselves
That's what I meant  to say, that I understood his point. Makes sense and now that you guys have given me some insight it makes total sense.

Didn't take that into account.

Ohhhh ****zznickles... I'm hungry and my lunch is from 1pm - 2pm, but I don't wanna leave my desk and miss out on the NTSF RSVP!!! Idk what to to do!?!? lol I might just have to be a lil hungry. :/

Back
Top Bottom