AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

good luck brah, i think you will get them no problem,

good luck to everyone else as well
Thanks bro. Hopefully i get these, i dont wanna give up on NTSF i love that store 
laugh.gif

Did you ever find the bred 11s? i remember you missing out on them last month?

Damn it! Just when I went to grab something to eat, NTSF.............
mean.gif
8 mins late, oh well, ndc that is
Don't you know there is no eating, peeing, or pooping on RSVP days!? And if your kids need a ride from school, then they better tell Nike to RSVP in the morning!

Yep...and it would be easier to cop them online with Footlocker compaired to NDC. I spoke to a Nike CSR today matter fact and she said these are very limited thats why its TLO. Im skipping them and trying Footlocker
shiyat foot locker is the worst. all of the sites that do the timer thing are terrible. You're much better off with NDC since it is somewhat random. But if I had to choose a timer site, it would be eastbay. But that's just my experience. I'd even take Finish Line over the timer sites even though I think all FNL stores should be burned to the ground for idiotic they are lol

And the other guy's post, Nike certainly does have the most say in the distribution to FTL, FNL, Champs, etc. And depending on what tier the Nike store is, the big ones almost always have more stock than any Foot Locker or House of Hoops. Depends on the store and what release it is though. But in general. You're right about overhead though. $0.95 is pretty funny. **** just the materials cost more than that :/

then why do you bother doing the RSVP... :smh:

cry me a river >D i initially RSVPed these for someone else because they were his bday present to himself but he ended up getting a pair on lock himself. I even asked around to my homies and none of them needed that size for retail. And if im spending $10 in train fair to get to NT Chicago and have to ship them out Priority, i at least want that on top.

so think about that before you pre-judge me again.

Got a reserved pair at FL.. 

To be purchased with gift card..

Glad I don't gotta resort to twitter for this release.

Back
Top Bottom