AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

i'm done w/ the rsvp system maybe even jordan's for real. i sent them a dm like 10 seconds after their tweet & it took NikeDC a hour & half to finally close their rsvp. i unfollowed them & everything. oh well 

Damn NTLA and NTSM are always super late with sending out the hashtags not that it makes a difference with NTSM where they've already given their homies the hashtag and times that it's going to be live

Just got Dm from NTSF.
I feel my chances going down and down. 
mean.gif

Yep...and it would be easier to cop them online with Footlocker compaired to NDC. I spoke to a Nike CSR today matter fact and she said these are very limited thats why its TLO. Im skipping them and trying Footlocker
shiyat foot locker is the worst. all of the sites that do the timer thing are terrible. You're much better off with NDC since it is somewhat random. But if I had to choose a timer site, it would be eastbay. But that's just my experience. I'd even take Finish Line over the timer sites even though I think all FNL stores should be burned to the ground for idiotic they are lol

And the other guy's post, Nike certainly does have the most say in the distribution to FTL, FNL, Champs, etc. And depending on what tier the Nike store is, the big ones almost always have more stock than any Foot Locker or House of Hoops. Depends on the store and what release it is though. But in general. You're right about overhead though. $0.95 is pretty funny. **** just the materials cost more than that :/
I'm with you on ftl/eastbay/champs/footaction, they are the absolute worst.  I've never been able to add to cart with them, matter of fact i've never even had the counter.  NDC though is straight foward, its either you miss it or you don't and i've hit more than i've missed.  FNL is for when i'm just getting another pair for the hell of it because so many people have issues getting into the site that you can still cop an hour after release.

Will RSVP someone for Nike LA if they need it. Message me size + name.

ALso if any Niketown hasn't rsvp'd and you want me to RSVP ill do it.

I rarely miss on RSVPs.

Got my DM back for a friend from NTSF. He's gonna be very happy when he gets the news. I DM'ed within the first 10 seconds btw.

Back
Top Bottom