AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

you're a hypebeast.  just like how we're all resellers.
lol i buy what i wear. simply put. if i sell anything it's usually to a friend at retail or below. can't a guy come and ramble after a night out....

and there is a difference between resellers and ra-pe resellers...

Last edited:
I'm gonna go to the mall in hopes of picking these up. Champs, FTL, and FNL all got these so it should be easy. I probably won't keep them. Why buy them? Well, the stores seem to make it so awkward. They act like there's gold in the box and you can't fool with it. Anymore it's just fool's gold. It's like you just go in and you buy them and you leave. I don't remember the last time I actually tried on a pair of Js in the store. Sometimes I don't even look at the pair that I buy until I get home. If the quality is poop then I sell them. Now these dudes flippin like more than 3,4,5 pairs at a time. I mean, c'mon. I digress.

^^^wth.

The hype is real in South Florida.

I'm by the dumpsters and it straight smells like pee. It's not sanitary but dese ninjas talking about these cash in the box.

Last edited:
Got it, but it isn't bothering anybody. We're just mellow sneakerheads 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

and it was only like 3 posts lol

Salute fellow mellow sneaker heads... After any cop, especially a highly coveted or difficult to attain pair... I spark a celebratory cigar immediately after... Nothin like a fresh pair in hand n that good burnin... The combination of the two have me on cloud 9. Literally n metaphorically.

Hell if I do line up... I spark one b4 just to take mind off the time n line.

Not coppin. But happy to see others share my kick n spliff routine.

Good luck to those coppin... And hopefully y'all can spark after a successful cop. :x:smokin :x:smokin [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

Did not expect the hype on these. I'm way back in line. Thought I could show up 1 hr before open. This is the worst I've seen besides the XIs

Yeah my boy said he was first in line and STILL couldn't get his size because they didn't have it in his size. Either they are super limited or the employee held back on him, or they really received a shipment with missing sizes.

Back
Top Bottom