AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I was at my local spot last night checking these out and this young cat comes up to me, evidently b/c I had on some VIs:
"Wdup mann, you coppin those 'Bred Holograms' tomorrow?" he asked.
"Naa player, I'm sittin this one out," was all i could say.
Then he started asking about my VIs, and what size I was... When I told him sz.12 he began rattling off all these shoes he has in my size, and what he'd sell them for. I told him where he could find me on Twitter, and that when he was forced to sell for retail he could look me up. He just looked at me with a blank, mouth-breathing stare, then proceeded to tell me he had a few he could sell at retail haha.
Anyhow... Good luck to all who want these. Go hard
smokin.gif
bred holograms?..wtf

I was at my local spot last night checking these out and this young cat comes up to me, evidently b/c I had on some VIs:

"Wdup mann, you coppin those 'Bred Holograms' tomorrow?" he asked.

"Naa player, I'm sittin this one out," was all i could say.

Then he started asking about my VIs, and what size I was... When I told him sz.12 he began rattling off all these shoes he has in my size, and what he'd sell them for. I told him where he could find me on Twitter, and that when he was forced to sell for retail he could look me up. He just looked at me with a blank, mouth-breathing stare, then proceeded to tell me he had a few he could sell at retail haha.

Anyhow... Good luck to all who want these. Go hard :smokin

bred holograms?..wtf

I KNOW.... HAHAHA EXACTLY

All shoes in this size are currently reserved in customer carts. Sometimes reserved shoes become available again. We suggest you attempt adding your size to your cart again in a few minutes. To learn more, check this out.

Back
Top Bottom