AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Picked up my double up today. They look a lot better in person. And the red isn't as bad as some have said. I'm feeling em. They'll make their way into rotation in a month or so

wouldnt it be easier to just return it to the store? Wherever you bought them from will give you full value and wont give two craps about glue stains. Instead, you choose to put them on CL, in hopes of someone being ok with glue stains, than meet them somewhere, for $13? Thats ******ed.

go collect football cards.
I don't collect shoes, I wear them.... Anywho all I was trying to do was help someone that wants them out (as you can see by my price).

Man I hate getting on Craigslist and seeing some dbag selling 2 pairs in the size I need for $260 a pop when they were sold out at the mall.

why hasnt there been retro cards for any releases this year(2012/13)? not sure when this started 

Last edited:
Was able to grab a pair this morning. On the fence about doubling up on another if somehow I get through on Eastbay later on. Maybe I'll save some cash for the next releases. 

Back
Top Bottom