AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

cancelled the order! Win some lose some. On to the Next. 
pimp.gif

In the midst of all this complaining about the lack of 3M don't you guys realize this makes this retro look closer to MJ's PE 13s as they didn't have 3M....Just an observation....

I was just wondering this yesterday as I thought about all the complaints because the 3M is missing.
I couldn't remember seeing Jordan's game shoe "light up" as he made fade away jumpers.
And being someone that had the OG version of the shoe, we didn't even care about the 3M back then.
We were more focused on the "HOLOGRAM" than anything else. I kept the plastic on mine for the longest.

What's sad is most comments on here give the '04s OG treatment, as though they were the first make of the shoe.
Dude with the OGs put up comparisons and stated he didn't see much difference at all, and the 2013 is on point.
Yeah 3M is nice, but the 3M didn't make this shoe. The design and color scheme makes the shoe. Same goes for the Flints.

Last edited:
Waiting on my shipment email from NDC, prob tomorrow or Tues.
I'm really hoping I get mine tonight. I used a next day air coupon on my order to get it on monday. Orders from NDC always come on Wednesday for me, so if it doesn't go through tonight, I just wasted that coupon to get it on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. 
frown.gif

I didnt think these would be so hard to get.  I still have my 04 pair which i have worn about 8 times, but I had to get these too.  My fav Js of all time.

Waiting on my shipment email from NDC, prob tomorrow or Tues.
I'm really hoping I get mine tonight. I used a next day air coupon on my order to get it on monday. Orders from NDC always come on Wednesday for me, so if it doesn't go through tonight, I just wasted that coupon to get it on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. 
frown.gif

Haha I feel you, I'm in no rush. Won't be rockin them till Spring.

In the midst of all this complaining about the lack of 3M don't you guys realize this makes this retro look closer to MJ's PE 13s as they didn't have 3M....Just an observation....

Exactly. I understand the quality isn't top notch, but this craze over 3m is ridiculous when those OGs never had it. People like to get on others for just getting into Js or being "newbs" not knowing what they're talking about, but sound like "newbs" themselves going in about 3m. Lol.

Anywhoo I wound up buying another pair from FNL those and the grapes...I must say I'm really impressed with the color blocking on the grapes. I thought they were hideous at first when I saw pics, but they're real fresh in person. If they didn't haven't glitter on the mesh I could see guys wearing them.

The Breds are pretty nice in my opinion. Only thing is the tongue, I'm confused why they didn't stick with leather and I would of preferred the red to be a little bit richer and not so dull. But definitely happy with both purchases.

Now only if I can sell my extra sz 6 Breds....so many pros of having small feet and so many cons...:smh: I might just cancel my order with JJ and say screw it.

Guess I''ll wait in the cut for the NDC restock :nerd:

I know the shoe's just drop but it is what it is :lol:

Last edited:
eastbay was a lot easier to purchase from when they allowed phone calls.

I will be on the look out eastbay.

*Sits back and waits for opinions to change......once again*
I wasn't one of the people on here crying about these were trash without the 3M and how much better the 04 pair was.     I just sat back wished it killed the hype for them a little bit but it didn't.  LMAO

Last edited:
3m or not,  peeps crying over the release of Jordan 1's having the Jordan tag instead of Nike air. There will always be haters on any shoe release for that matter. If you don't like it. shut the heck up. I swear , a bunch of whiners and cry babies are an abundance here on NT 
wink.gif

I wasn't one of the people on here crying about these were trash without the 3M and how much better the 04 pair was.     I just sat back wished it killed the hype for them a little bit but it didn't.  LMAO

I think the only way the hype will die is if they constantly increase the prices. This year i think will be the biggest test with all these releases coming out, but who knows with JB holding back stock for "second re-releases". This will only increase the hype.

3m or not,  peeps crying over the release of Jordan 1's having the Jordan tag instead of Nike air. There will always be haters on any shoe release for that matter. If you don't like it. shut the heck up. I swear , a bunch of whiners and cry babies are an abundance here on NT :wink:

I agree, i am fine 3M or Not, Nike Air or Jumpman. To me the Nike Air boat has sailed, but look whats going on now that JB has started to put Nike Air back on the shoes.

I just check my FINL order on UPS website via tracking reference (FINL order number), my shipping label has been created so I'm expecting a shipment confirmation email from FINL soon.

Last edited:
I was just wondering this yesterday as I thought about all the complaints because the 3M is missing.
I couldn't remember seeing Jordan's game shoe "light up" as he made fade away jumpers.
And being someone that had the OG version of the shoe, we didn't even care about the 3M back then.
We were more focused on the "HOLOGRAM" than anything else. I kept the plastic on mine for the longest.

What's sad is most comments on here give the '04s OG treatment, as though they were the first make of the shoe.
Dude with the OGs put up comparisons and stated he didn't see much difference at all, and the 2013 is on point.
Yeah 3M is nice, but the 3M didn't make this shoe. The design and color scheme makes the shoe. Same goes for the Flints.

This

Back
Top Bottom