AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
C56556E2-EF84-42C7-B3B3-2D55DE777E67.jpeg
DAYUM these look good.....(in my Bernie Mac voice) Like a bacon and egg sandwich they look good! :lol:

Union 4 tent n trial raffle flashbacks. Gl for those that enjoy online raffles with bot spammers
Not at all like that raffle whatsoever! Unlike Union, I have not seen any funny business take place during AMM/SS raffles. Does everybody win? Nope, but folks do not come out thinking that the process itself was unfair and they are not a clusterf*ck (again, from what I have seen).

Not at all like that raffle whatsoever! Unlike Union, I have not seen any funny business take place during AMM/SS raffles. Does everybody win? Nope, but folks do not come out thinking that the process itself was unfair and they are not a clusterf*ck (again, from what I have seen).
All amm raffle have been horrible. From unable to enter cc info to error where you can’t enter any info in.

When it comes to collab releases where the collaborator will release pairs through their stores/website, AMM and SS are the main ones where I do not sigh when thinking about signing up for their in-stores or going through the online drop (which is how I got the 1s). Concepts is in 2nd (even though I took Ls on every last one of their AM1 drops last month, and had to pay resale, IMO the release was still fair).

They had an issue on one of them for like an hour where people couldn't enter cc info but they fixed it and everyone else hasn't had an issue. They give you days to enter too.
Their frag ts1 and a couple of other were all ****show. Not a fan of raffle considering raffle bot with unlimited spam entries.

Reactions: mkj
So there’s a week long entry period for a raffle that everyone and their mother will have time to enter?

…doesn’t sound very promising.

Reactions: mkj
Back
Top Bottom