AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
These are dope. my second favorite AMM x JB release and my fourth favorite 2 collab

AMM 3 > 2 > 1

Just dons > offwhites> union> AMM

All In for this new wave of 2s

Lmao I can't believe they're doing a discord drop in the worse way possible. So many little idiots are going to get their credit card info stolen because they want to be lazy.

Trash not even the word. Mad people are going to get scammed like them crypto discords. They have to pull it or it's going to be a nightmare.

Trash not even the word. Mad people are going to get scammed like them crypto discords. They have to pull it or it's going to be a nightmare.
Thats what I was thinking too lmao. Horrible way and its not even an actual giveaway raffle.

I swear, I think some people are super slow. SMH I am on AMM's IG reading some of the comments and folks did not understand that for the in-store raffle that you were to sign up today (pretty much as soon as that post went up) to select your day and time to go into the store between 4/30 and 5/5. People in the comments talking about AMM opened the slots up a day early and they pulling a Trophy Room and blah, blah, blah.....

And all the folks talking about why are they doing a raffle this time.....UMMMM, they did a raffle for the 3s and the 1s too in addition to FCFS on the actual release day (which they are doing again for these, but again people do not read or are not comprehending what they read), so unless you did not try to go for those (meaning you are probably new to collecting sneakers), what are you talking about?!?!?! The only thing that is different now is the Discord raffle.
It’s the TLDR generation. It’ll only get worse lmao

I am confused.....what exactly does this have to do with what I said in my last message?
I think it means this person lives outside the US so they can’t go post up for the raffle in store and their only option is online

I think it means this person lives outside the US so they can’t go post up for the raffle in store and their only option is online
I understand that, but it still had absolutely nothing to do with what I was specifically talking about in my last post (which was people pretty much not comprehending what AMM posted on their IG regarding the in-store raffle, assuming that a FCFS was not going to take place and that the online raffle was something new when it was done before). It was a very random thing to say in response to what I was talking about, so I am still confused by it but it is whatever.

Entered the online draw. Have not hit on their collab or other raffles so not expecting much.
Why they said to follow their ig and twitter to qualify but didn't ask for it when entering?

I got the confirmation email but under details it's blank. Anyone else's like that too?

That's strange mine had the info. But their raffle system so broken I'm not surprised.

wish it was a FCFS release. Raffle gods don’t **** with me

There's going to be a Online drop probably on the 15th. They're relatively easy if you're fast.

Finally copped an in-store appt.

A72BC83E-F74B-4BC2-956D-106F5E7A3F3E.jpeg

Where do you go to enter the online raffle?

I looked on twitter and their home page and I don’t see anything to click on.

Where do you go to enter the online raffle?

I looked on twitter and their home page and I don’t see anything to click on.

Thats what I was thinking too lmao. Horrible way and its not even an actual giveaway raffle.

Did I miss the details of the raffle? So far all I know is that I “reacted” to a post and at some point, I’ll maybe read a DM.

I will be incredibly shocked if there will be a requirement to enter any personally identifying information anywhere other than their online shop. If that’s indeed the case, I can’t see how anyone paying even a little attention is going to get scammed.

They'll DM you if you're a winner and likely just ask for your email to send you an invoice to purchase on AMM webshop. They specifically said they won't ask you for your credit card information so I don't know where yall reading that people gonna get scammed?

Back
Top Bottom