AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
I submitted something via raffle but the Draw Entry Details on my email are blank. I log back into their site and I see where I can put in another draw request. I wonder if i should do this or maybe I’ll get disqualified for too many entries? Hmm 🤔

I submitted something via raffle but the Draw Entry Details on my email are blank. I log back into their site and I see where I can put in another draw request. I wonder if i should do this or maybe I’ll get disqualified for too many entries? Hmm 🤔

I had the same issue. Tried again and received duplicate entry. If I hit hopefully they notice the lack of a complete address.

Most of the time (from my experience anyway), the draw entry details tends to be blank when submitting for a raffle on AMM and APB.....only SS for some reason shows the details when I submitted for a raffle on their site.

Last edited:
They'll DM you if you're a winner and likely just ask for your email to send you an invoice to purchase on AMM webshop. They specifically said they won't ask you for your credit card information so I don't know where yall reading that people gonna get scammed?
Scammers on discord are really good. You guys dont deal with Crypto so you guys never seen the ways these scammers pull them off. All they have to do is take control of the whole discord server if they compromise a Owners or Moderator account. Make a fake webpage and send the link out and bam. I’ve seen this happen time and time again.

They'll DM you if you're a winner and likely just ask for your email to send you an invoice to purchase on AMM webshop. They specifically said they won't ask you for your credit card information so I don't know where yall reading that people gonna get scammed?

The issue is when people are excited they don't pay attention to obvious pitfalls. So for example if the official AMM username is "AMM Official" But a scammer makes an account named "AMM OfficiaI" * Using a capital I instead of a lowercase L* and sends people a link to a scam site to fill in their info they will have their info stolen. Stuff like this happens all the time. This is what happened in the Adidas NFT discord drop people got finessed for $800 a pop.

Last edited:
Scammers on discord are really good. You guys dont deal with Crypto so you guys never seen the ways these scammers pull them off. All they have to do is take control of the whole discord server if they compromise a Owners or Moderator account. Make a fake webpage and send the link out and bam. I’ve seen this happen time and time again.

This is another issue. BAYC IG got hacked like this and a lot of people got scammed from a fake air drop.

Oh damn lol, it’s wild in discord then. I had no idea. I only made a discord account a while ago for that Travis “drop”. Never used it for anything else.

I’ve worn these quite a bit, materials are top notch.
A51BA07C-53AC-4B74-83D9-2E356646F62C.jpeg
40333C82-DA6A-4888-8927-E54101644929.jpeg
7142C14F-1A6F-46AC-879F-6B745DDC427E.jpeg

Oh damn lol, it’s wild in discord then. I had no idea. I only made a discord account a while ago for that Travis “drop”. Never used it for anything else.
Agreed. Crazy!

People should be careful online, but it does seem like Discord is not a secure platform if it is possible to lose control of your server.

I hope Hames and Co. mitigate the risks. They might appreciate Jiglord Jiglord or dennistrane dennistrane dropping a line pointing out some of the sways things can go wrong.

I know I appreciate seeing a few things to look out for here.

Yeah discord as a whole is a security nightmare and they're not doing much to help. What worse is AMM admin is banning people for their flawed release. It's going to be a nightmare in the 5th when a couple hundred people get scammed thinking they won.

Back
Top Bottom